What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

Working my "Quick Mix" on Pandora while sitting here working the weekend away.  I have a mix of Buckcherry, Silvertide, Skid Row, Ted Nugent, and Robert Randolph Family Band.

It's eclectic.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

Quote from: phattymatty on January 28, 2007, 02:37:45 PM
cold war kids

Good album, not just buzz.  I especially like the final, untitled track.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Just listening to loads of Van Morrison and drinking loads of wine.  Very lazy Sunday feeling.

phattymatty

Quote from: Diomedes on January 28, 2007, 05:18:42 PM
Good album, not just buzz.  I especially like the final, untitled track.

yeah it is really good.  i almost went to see them on friday night but plans changed at the last minute.  they're doing the east coast in the next month or so.

Geowhizzer

Zanshin

Quasimoto

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Quote from: Quasimoto on January 28, 2007, 04:07:38 PM
Static-X - Wisconsin Death Trip

I'll gladly take a bullet to the head for this :(

That cd helped get me through many nights at the IRS.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP

Satyricon - Now, Diabolical
Smashing Pumpkins - Adore

Quasimoto

Peanut Butter Wolf Presents Chrome Children Vol. 1

Seabiscuit36

High and Mighty  Eastern Conference All Stars
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Have you guys ever listened to the 70's station on XM?  It's a trip.  You'll get disco on one song and then some cheesy anthem the next.

Ray Stevens' "Everything is Beautiful" is on right now and I'm doing everything I can not to vomit.

Diomedes

Simpsons last night was funny on satellite radio.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

the ed og pete rock album 'my own worst enemy'

a new hip-hop album with a great golden age feel
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous