Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Munson

Metallica-Fade To Black

Next:
Gary Jules-Mad World
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

mussa

Quote from: Geowhizzer on December 05, 2006, 07:52:21 PM
Quote from: mussa on December 05, 2006, 01:15:03 PM
queerbate

Sorry, but no.  Go trolling elsewhere.

What man with testosterone filled testicles listens to christmas music and tells people about it?  God hates flags you know. He's killing soldiers in Iraq because of people like you.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Munson

Quote from: mussa on December 07, 2006, 03:55:54 PM
queerbate

What man with testosterone filled testicles listens to christmas music and tells people about it?  God hates flags you know. He's killing soldiers in Iraq because of people like you.

Thank you Pastor Phelps.

I love when Kidd Chris has him on the show. Well, not really, becausue he's an ignorant icehole. But it's interesting radio.

Anyways...

Johnny Cash-Hurt
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

queerbate

The kind of man that is secure enough to not really care what semi-literate internet metal heads think of him?

As for the rest of your spewage, it's really not worth a response.  Have your fun.

mussa

Fair enough farg face. Fair enough  :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

Quote from: Geowhizzer on December 07, 2006, 06:24:18 PM
queerbate

The kind of man that is secure enough to not really care what semi-literate internet metal heads think of him?

As for the rest of your spewage, it's really not worth a response.  Have your fun.

I want to hear Puya do White Christmas now. :(

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

Goldfinger's "Superman" just went through on the shuffle. God, I love that song.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on December 08, 2006, 08:34:40 AM
Goldfinger's "Superman" just went through on the shuffle. God, I love that song.

Check out this piece.

:yay

Also - I was listening to the Chronic on the way into the office a few days ago.  Anyway, I had "F*** Wit Dre Day" blaring and a cop rolls up next to me and shoots me a glance like, 'WTF!?' 

You know, with me being a middle-aged white dude and all.

:-D

Diomedes

Yeah, I'm sure he's never seen a middle aged white dude listening to black people's music.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Im with ya Romey....Hell i wonder what my coworkers think im listening to on my ipod?   If they only knew  :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

That new NAS song Hip Hop Is Dead is pretty good. I'm really not a fan of the newer stuff but this one caught my ear.

Seabiscuit36

I downloaded a file called Assorted Hip Hop 12's off www.isohunt.com its 4.3 Gigs of oldschool instrumentals/songs/underground stuff. 

Right now "East Flat Bush Project....Tried by 12

phattymatty