Around The NFL -- Week 4

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 02, 2005, 10:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles76ersFan

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 02, 2005, 11:05:42 AM
Quote from: Eagles76ersFan on October 02, 2005, 11:02:18 AM
That +6.5 Detroit line looked too good to pass up.

Gotta disagree with that one. Tampon has been good this year, and the Lions lost to the Bears by more than 30 points.

I don't think the Bucs have been that impressive. Minnesota sucks. The Bills have a horrible QB in Losman and they barely beat the winless Packers.  The Lions are rested up and comming off a bye week. Don't think they are going to get blown out.

BigEd76

Frank Caliendo's David Letterman skit on the FOX pregame:

Top 10 Ways to Give the NFC North a Chance to Win
10 All players get a B-12 shot from Rafael Palmeiro.

9 Defenses can stop opponents by 2-hand touch.

8 Instead of helmets, Packer opponents wear cheeseheads.

7 Kickers get a mulligan

6 Vikings are allowed to have an actual NFL head coach.  :-D

5 New website contest -- correctly spell 'Mariucci'...you get to play QB for the Lions.

4 Schedule is filled with games versus Big East.

3 When you do Lambeau Leap, drunk fans get to call the next play.

2 Bears get to start first drive 20 minutes before kickoff.  :-D

1 Detroit gets to use real lions!

MDS

Good stuff, but Kimmell was better.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Trotter coming up on Ten Yards with TB....

General_Failure

I'm not sure #9 is going to help too much.

The man. The myth. The legend.

JTrotter Fan

Fargin Plastic-Ho...that sumbitch!!  I hate the Gints.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

TexasEagle

Martz runs a reverse at the Giant's 6 yard line and they fumble and turn it over. The "Mad Genius" is at it again. :-D

QB Eagles

Eli Manning is having a career day... 4 passing TDs so far.

WEST is GOD

Martz is the biggest idiot ever. Who runs trickery in the red zone?
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

TexasEagle

I thought he had a career day last week? The guy blows his nose and the NFL creams it's collective shorts. Give me a break already. ::) The one time they played a decent team they got smoked.

General_Failure

The Chargers are just about done with the mighty Pats. Brady just threw a duck to put a big bow on this one for San Diego.

TexasEagle

Saints are about to take a W in the Alamo Dome.

General_Failure

Chargers DB just got booed for running over a cheerleader. Brady is out, they've given up.

QB Eagles

JTrotter Fan

Pathetic Foreskins win.  You gotta be fargin kiddin me...3-0?  It's a fargin travesty.  All those loser fans will think they are actually good and be pimpin their crappy team all week.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.