Who Would You Like To See On The Banner?

Started by SunMo, March 08, 2008, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well?

Buddy
6 (28.6%)
Randall
10 (47.6%)
Donovan
10 (47.6%)
Westbrook
14 (66.7%)
Andy Reid
2 (9.5%)
Seth
4 (19%)
Reggie
12 (57.1%)
Wes
9 (42.9%)
Eric Allen
8 (38.1%)
Runyan
6 (28.6%)
Trotter
3 (14.3%)
Andre Watters
13 (61.9%)
Tommy McDonald
6 (28.6%)
VanBrocklin
2 (9.5%)
Jaws
8 (38.1%)
Quick
4 (19%)
Carmichael
8 (38.1%)
Bergey
3 (14.3%)
Papale
3 (14.3%)
Jerome
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

DWill18

Quote from: Cerevant on March 11, 2008, 09:14:40 AM
I don't think people wear Papale Jerseys because they are trying to be "old school", I think they do because they're farging idiots.

I fixed that up for ya

phattymatty

i remember siting behind a little kid in a bloom jersey two years ago and that little shtein got harassed the whole entire game. 

SD_Eagle5

serves the little farger right

As for the Papale jerseys they had them at Kohls for $60 during the season. I was tempted to buy one because it had the late 70's style uniform for a decent price. I would have definitely bought one if they had another player like Jaws or Montgomery.

Sgt PSN

I would buy a Papale jersey to add to my collection and hope that maybe one day I could get it autographed by him.  But I'd never wear it.  I wouldn't mind adding a few old time players jerseys to my collection either.....Bednarick, Bergey, McDonald for example.  But they would strictly be for show, never to wear.  Just my personal preference. 

Seabiscuit36

I need a new jersey this year, I'll probably get my screenname across the back and  use #1, i heard thats cool
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

you wont be coming to any of my tailgates
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Just ordered it..holler

You would have a better chance finding me in a popped collar than a jersey like that. 

Im just happy i didnt get the Lito jersey i was going to buy last september.  I could always go with the jersey with 4 different players on it, i hear thats cool. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

I've gotten a sneak peak at the new banner, and I really like it. I don't know where he got pictures of Joe Panos and Jabbar Gaffney though, but man it looks great.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Maybe Mad-Lad can put together a banner with the 8 of the biggest draft busts in Eagles history and we can put it up until after the draft.  We could have "seasonal banners."  When training camp opens up we could have a banner with players who are awesome in camp and crap in actual games.  Guys like Na Brown come to mind on that one.  Leading up to the combine we could use the Mike Mamulas and such. 

OMG, that would be like the funniest thing in the history of the intrawebz. 

methdeez

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 11, 2008, 02:02:51 PM

OMG, that would be like the funniest thing in the history of the intrawebz. 

Nothing will ever be funnier than that picture of that persons cat!
You which one I mean, the famous one, where the cat is making a funny but cute expression, and then there is a joke underneath?
I look at it all day.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm in ur bannerz stealin ur bandwidth.

Seabiscuit36