Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Yeti

Hbionic

Diomedes

FAKE.

The helicopter is photochopped in.  There are no sharks at the golden gate bridge (they have a big net keeping them out after some children saw a seal get eaten).  And finally, the shark pictured is CIA trained, quite obviously chasing the small ball to the left.   
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

charlie

Quote from: Diomedes on May 10, 2010, 10:51:50 PM
There are no sharks at the golden gate bridge

Then explain this:

Diomedes

I stand corrected.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

That is clearly a sea giant with a shark hand puppet.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Yeti

Baby sea giant rescued off the coast of California.

Hbionic

mussa

Quote from: charlie on May 11, 2010, 03:05:03 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on May 10, 2010, 10:51:50 PM
There are no sharks at the golden gate bridge

Then explain this:

I watched the horrible movie this is from. Giant Octopus vs Mega Shark. Debbie Gibson is main actor and she doesn't show her tits. Worth a laugh!

This chicks hot:

http://media.stars.ign.com/media/064/064778/imgs_1.html
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

shorebird

Yeti

Quotea species of giant catfish called 'goonches,' have reportedly begun preying on humans. The fish are native to the Great Kali River in India, generally feed on insects, fish and prawns and grow to a length of about 6 feet. But locals believe that the fish have begun changing their habits due to a rich diet of partially-burned human corpses (which are, by tradition, buried in the river). The belief is that by eating flesh the goonches have not only grown larger, they've developed a taste for fresher human flesh, too.

Man eating catfish.  No more Kayaking for me.......... :'(

Hbionic

shorebird

Thats a whale shark.

Diomedes

An infant whale shark?

Yeti

Hbionic

shorebird

Quote from: Yeti on May 12, 2010, 08:54:04 PM

Quote from: Diomedes on May 13, 2010, 05:27:23 PM
An infant whale shark?

Must be. Although I did see a show about the killer catfish on Discovery, that ain't one of 'em. Look at the dorsal fin. Catfish don't have one like that. Also, the spots and the fact that there are no whiskers give it away, and you can see the five gill slits especially on the left were they are folding up.

Same spots and ridges on back.

shorebird

A really small infant.