im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

that same guy wants to be able to go shopping in walmart with his gun
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

PhillyPhreak54

And supports people who want to go out to eat at Chili's with an assault rifle strapped across their body.

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

Diomedes

NRA will provide her with legal counsel.  Can't let the evil government restrict her second amendment right to love her gun more than her kid, her own life, or anyone elses.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

@PzFeed: A mother in Oklahoma shot and killed her two grown sons while they slept, then killed herself. Reuters

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sisters-15-11-charged-killing-16-year-old-brother-n281036

Jesus Christ wtf!

As an aside - not factoring in the fact they left a gun at home with them - but are kids no longer allowed to stay home alone? Even with a 16yr old?

PhillyPhreak54

@PzFeed: BREAKING NEWS: Police say a gunman has taken hostages at Tomball Hospital in Tomball, Texas. KHOU

PhillyPhreak54

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/multiple-shootings-reported-idaho-suspect-captured-28142432

The Tomball thing ended up not being a hostage situation. A father distraught over his sons condition barricaded himself in the room