*** OFFICIAL *** EAGLES PRESEASON PBP/TALK/GAME/WHO GIVES A shtein THREAD

Started by Rome, August 08, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on August 13, 2014, 01:46:59 PM
if you ignore the whole "catching the ball" part, jordan matthews could be pretty decent

End arounds and double reverses all day, him and McCoy finish #1 and #2 for the rushing title.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 13, 2014, 01:46:59 PM
if you ignore the whole "catching the ball" part, jordan matthews could be pretty decent

lol

im not sure how hes gonna seperate in the league...i think hell be good when it comes to one on one balls and back shoulder throws...but i see him struggling to get open on a consistent basis in the nfl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

He has obvious straight line speed just going by his times but he always seemed like a possession guy who would kill zones in college not some game breaker.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

There was also a chance that Tommy Hanson was a better pitcher than Roy Halladay
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on August 13, 2014, 05:41:17 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 13, 2014, 01:30:28 PMtheres a decent chance mack ends up with less receptions than jeff maehl

lol, crack smoker talk

if they each play the same amount of games clearly it will be mack....but the over under on mack gms played is prob 8

Rome

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

not baiting at all...if mack blows his knee out again on friday night who would you bet on getting more catches this year?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on August 13, 2014, 05:53:30 PM
8? 

Are you taking bets on that?

i wouldn't bet it either way just cause its such a wild card wager....cause he might like i just said not make it to the reg season at all or he might play 10 games

11 i would bet....i feel strongly about that

Rome

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 13, 2014, 07:01:01 PM
He might play 16 games or he might play anything from 0-16.

exactly...its like betting a pick em game...the home team might win the away team might win.....unless its played on a neutral sight and in that case either team could win