2009 Week 3

Started by Diomedes, September 27, 2009, 01:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Washington stopped on 4 and 1 at the goal line, lol.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on September 27, 2009, 01:25:15 PM

So now they've been stopped on fourth down on the goal line against both the Rams and the Lions. Some offense there.

Munson

HOW DO YOU DEFEND THAT?!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Apparently you defend it by putting little orange pylons up.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 27, 2009, 01:27:12 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on September 27, 2009, 01:25:15 PM

So now they've been stopped on fourth down on the goal line against both the Rams and the Lions. Some offense there.

I should have mentioned that both times they could have benefitted from a field goal, too.

Sgt PSN

sanchez and the jets titans are carving up the titans oilers defense like a thanksgiving turkey. 

QB Eagles

Atlanta with the most obvious coach's challenge of all time right now. Apparently the refs in NE don't realize that you can't pick up an incomplete pass and run it back for a touchdown.

QB Eagles

Percy Harvin, who I think was questionable for this SF-MIN game, took a kickoff 101 yards to the house.

Munson

UD's own Flacco throws for almost 350 yards, including a 72 yard pass to Mason and a 71% completion percentage.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Looks like another Browns performance without an offensive touchdown. Wow that's a bad team.

Sgt PSN

detroit is about to beat the skins.  lololololololololololol

Munson

I sat Kevin Smith because the Skins D has been decent....and of course he goes for 100 yards and probably a score.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

i picked the lions to win today in the pick 'em pool  unfortunately, i'm pretty sure i picked the titans to beat the jets and it doesn't look like that's going to happen. 

Feva

Greg Lewis beats Mike Lewis for the GW TD in Minnesota.  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews