2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigskinbauer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 06, 2005, 05:21:58 PM
Paragraphs.

For the love of God....PLEASE start using paragraphs.
for the love of god stop putting farging words in my mouth.  this is not the first time and it seems to always be you acussing me of saying stuff that i didn't.  Even if i disagree with somethings being said I can handle most people on this board becuase they just don't farging say that i said something that i did not. 

I for one think you not paying westbrook and TO is a good thing and i have said it before.  you being a good team and paying good players will open the gates for everyone else. 
GO TERPS

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Bigskinbauer on October 06, 2005, 05:28:39 PM

for the love of god stop putting farging words in my mouth.  this is not the first time and it seems to always be you acussing me of saying stuff that i didn't.  Even if i disagree with somethings being said I can handle most people on this board becuase they just don't farging say that i said something that i did not. 

I for one think you not paying westbrook and TO is a good thing and i have said it before.  you being a good team will open the gates for everyone else. 

huh? lmfao!! What are you talking about? I just asked you to put your posts in some sort of readable fashion.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Bigskinbauer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 06, 2005, 05:29:43 PM

I for one think you not paying westbrook and TO is a good thing and i have said it before.  you being a good team will open the gates for everyone else. 

huh? lmfao!! What are you talking about? I just asked you to put your posts in some sort of readable fashion.
no i am reffering to your first post,  grouping what archer said with me.  I didn't say anything about westbrook or your cap
GO TERPS

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Bigskinbauer on October 06, 2005, 05:30:56 PM

no i am reffering to your first post,  grouping what archer said with me.  I didn't say anything about westbrook or your cap

The original offending post was by the other bitch, PhillyPhreak.

Wingspan

Quote from: Bigskinbauer on October 06, 2005, 05:20:17 PM

when did i comment at all about lavar being traded in the past posts, all i showed was a clip of mcnabb running aroung trying to pick up a play chart.  Yes QBs need it a lot more, but lavar hasn't played and doesn't know all of the plays.  The only thing is that the skins as all of you know are unable to afford a huge cap hit next year, i am not the best at caps but Lavar is scheduled $10,542,000 next year and his cap penalty is    $    13,247,000 from my understanding.  there is no farging way with the cap hell the skins are gonna be in next year that they can add another 3 million onto the cap and lose a good player.  I honestly wish that lavar would agree to give back the penalty and be able to leave or be traded.  I would be thrilled.  The skins would love to have that 10 million dollar bench warmer off the team.  I would too.  But why the hell would lavar give back his contract???, i wouldn't if i were lavar and neither will he because Lavar isn't gonna get any more anywhere else.  If he is desperate to play he will restructure so that it is possible for him to be traded or released next year.  Lavar still can play but I don't see the need for someone that is getting payed nearly 11 million dollars expecially when the skins need cap relief for next year. 

I don't understand why the hell you said anything to me about westbrook, when have I said anything about your cap or westbrook in the past few pages.  I honestly don't remember if i said something long long ago but right now i have said nothing about that stuff and what ever the hell i had to say it couldn't be that bad because your cap is one of the best in the league.

i didnt read this.

but i know it's just a load of shtein
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Larry

QuoteYes QBs need it a lot more, but lavar hasn't played and doesn't know all of the plays.

You'd think with all that free time he had rehabbing his gimpy knee, he could've stopped counting his money just long enough to pick up the playbook and study it.  :deion :-D
More Mahe please.

Bigskinbauer

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 06, 2005, 06:13:45 PM

Then i truly appoligize to phillygirl
but i don't think she took it that hard anyways
GO TERPS

Bigskinbauer

Quote from: Wingspan on October 06, 2005, 06:14:53 PM
i didnt read this.

but i know it's just a load of shtein
that is because you are acting  ignorant
GO TERPS

Bigskinbauer

Quote from: Larry on October 06, 2005, 06:16:00 PM
QuoteYes QBs need it a lot more, but lavar hasn't played and doesn't know all of the plays.

You'd think with all that free time he had rehabbing his gimpy knee, he could've stopped counting his money just long enough to pick up the playbook and study it.  :deion :-D
in all honesty i am not gonna disagree with you.  I have a low tolerance level for lavar right now.  He does seem to be holding in there in the media but he did say shtein after getting re-injured last year and saying no one cared about him, blaiming the coaches and all.  Like i said if lavar would restructure so he could get out of here i couldn't be happier.  It isn't that he is bad but with the cap the way it is no player is worth 10 million next year
GO TERPS

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

FreakisaKearseWord

OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF #90 DARREN HOWARD

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FreakisaKearseWord on October 06, 2005, 07:06:10 PM
...Where'd Archer go?  :paranoid

Up either Gibbs or Snyders ass depending on which day of the week it is.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 06, 2005, 06:13:45 PM

:-D :flipoff

Fight me now!

PhillyPhreak54

So I was wrong to include you. It was your brothers archer and Jake then. Happy?