2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: archer on October 05, 2005, 09:53:00 PM
He's not dumber than the battering ram of linebacker named Trotter, now he's dumb. He is good at plugging holes though, like the one in your rear. :o

What's really funny is that your retarded owner paid him to play for us last season and will most likely be doing the same with Arrington.  :-D

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 05, 2005, 10:09:23 PM
He's not dumber than the battering ram of linebacker named Trotter, now he's dumb. He is good at plugging holes though, like the one in your rear. :o

What's really funny is that your retarded owner paid him to play for us last season and will most likely be doing the same with Arrington. :-D

HA!

Larry

What's really funny is that your retarded owner paid him to play for us last season and will most likely be doing the same with Arrington.  :-D

taterskins 2005 dead cap money...

Laveraneus Coles $9.3m
Jeremiah Trotter $4.8m
Regan Upshaw $1.2m
Rod Gardner $1.1m

Total...$19.8m  :-D :-D :-D
More Mahe please.

archer

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Larry on October 05, 2005, 10:27:11 PM

Laveraneus Coles $9.3m
Jeremiah Trotter $4.8m
Regan Upshaw $1.2m
Rod Gardner $1.1m

:-D :-D :-D

archer

Quote from: Larry on October 05, 2005, 10:00:36 PM
I never saw Trotter resort to a wristband playchart.  ;D  :-D

With my super Photoshop magnifying glass, I can see what's on it...

1)  Put on left pant leg.
2)  Put on right pant leg.
3)  Put on socks than shoes.  Note to self:  not the other way around like last time.
4)  Go home, complain, and count money.

Trotter doesn't need a playchart, they just say "plug hole here"....and he's great at it

archer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 05, 2005, 10:31:31 PM
Quote from: Larry on October 05, 2005, 10:27:11 PM

Laveraneus Coles $9.3m
Jeremiah Trotter $4.8m
Regan Upshaw $1.2m
Rod Gardner $1.1m

:-D :-D :-D

What's really funny is the amount of room under the cap that the Eagles have and they still refuse to pay Westbrook....that is just as mind-boggling as giving Arrington a big contract and not playing him

Sgt PSN

Quote from: archer on October 05, 2005, 10:35:47 PM
What's really funny is the amount of room under the cap that the Eagles have and they still refuse to pay Westbrook....that is just as mind-boggling as giving Arrington a big contract and not playing him

The Eagles are just waiting for Snyder to offer to pay his salary too.   And in return the Eagles will pick up the tab on James Thrash.

General_Failure

Quote from: archer on October 05, 2005, 10:33:11 PM

3)  Put on socks than shoes.  Note to self:  not the other way around like last time.

Trotter doesn't need a playchart, they just say "plug hole here"....and he's great at it

So wait. A coach can design a defense around a player's strengths? Get outta here.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Catapult

Quote from: archer on October 05, 2005, 10:33:11 PM

Then how is it that your "defensive genius" couldn't get Trotter on some kind of track, while the Eagles' humble mad scientist figured out how to send Trotter to the Pro-Bowl TWICE?  And now, between the DC, J. Gibbs, and Shorty Telemarketer, Arrington is about to join Trotter as an LB on a better team, being paid by the Deadskins.
Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

PhillyPhreak54

I am loving the wit being displayed by archer and BigSkin in here...

Larry shows that Lavar is stupid enough to need a wristband for defensive plays (that is, unless they plan on using HIM at quarterback too.) and the Skins parrots chirp about Trotter being dumber.

Which is nothing but sour grapes because Napoleon sign Trot to a fat ass contract which he's still paying for and Trot sucked in DC.

So then the reply to Little Danny and the Accountants still having Trot on the books is a lame attempt at poking fun of the Eagles having too much cap room right now.

Hey you two geniuses...here's some facts...

1. The Birds have until November to use up this years cap space.

2. At the Eagle current level of $9-10M under the cap how does it feel knowing that your shtein ass team is only $1.6M under and yet your team is inferior to the Eagles? Must burn like that seven year itch you get from the hookers by the Anacostia, eh?

3. Even if they do not sign Westbrook using this years cap number they will have more than enough to do so in the off-season.

4. You have another year of facing the release of a player who will have a large impact on your salary cap (Mr. Arrington).

How's 3-0 feel? Good you say? Well have fun finishing off at 6-10 or 7-9.

rjs246

Might as well add Arrington's salary to that dead money list as well. What did he get? Four snaps last week? That franchise is a farging joke.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Bigskinbauer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 06, 2005, 05:15:37 AM
I am loving the wit being displayed by archer and BigSkin in here...

Larry shows that Lavar is stupid enough to need a wristband for defensive plays (that is, unless they plan on using HIM at quarterback too.) and the Skins parrots chirp about Trotter being dumber.

Which is nothing but sour grapes because Napoleon sign Trot to a fat ass contract which he's still paying for and Trot sucked in DC.

So then the reply to Little Danny and the Accountants still having Trot on the books is a lame attempt at poking fun of the Eagles having too much cap room right now.

Hey you two geniuses...here's some facts...

1. The Birds have until November to use up this years cap space.

2. At the Eagle current level of $9-10M under the cap how does it feel knowing that your shtein ass team is only $1.6M under and yet your team is inferior to the Eagles? Must burn like that seven year itch you get from the hookers by the Anacostia, eh?

3. Even if they do not sign Westbrook using this years cap number they will have more than enough to do so in the off-season.

4. You have another year of facing the release of a player who will have a large impact on your salary cap (Mr. Arrington).

How's 3-0 feel? Good you say? Well have fun finishing off at 6-10 or 7-9.

when did i comment at all about lavar being traded in the past posts, all i showed was a clip of mcnabb running aroung trying to pick up a play chart.  Yes QBs need it a lot more, but lavar hasn't played and doesn't know all of the plays.  The only thing is that the skins as all of you know are unable to afford a huge cap hit next year, i am not the best at caps but Lavar is scheduled $10,542,000 next year and his cap penalty is    $    13,247,000 from my understanding.  there is no farging way with the cap hell the skins are gonna be in next year that they can add another 3 million onto the cap and lose a good player.  I honestly wish that lavar would agree to give back the penalty and be able to leave or be traded.  I would be thrilled.  The skins would love to have that 10 million dollar bench warmer off the team.  I would too.  But why the hell would lavar give back his contract???, i wouldn't if i were lavar and neither will he because Lavar isn't gonna get any more anywhere else.  If he is desperate to play he will restructure so that it is possible for him to be traded or released next year.  Lavar still can play but I don't see the need for someone that is getting payed nearly 11 million dollars expecially when the skins need cap relief for next year. 

I don't understand why the hell you said anything to me about westbrook, when have I said anything about your cap or westbrook in the past few pages.  I honestly don't remember if i said something long long ago but right now i have said nothing about that stuff and what ever the hell i had to say it couldn't be that bad because your cap is one of the best in the league.
GO TERPS

PhillyGirl

Paragraphs.

For the love of God....PLEASE start using paragraphs.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen