Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 09, 2006, 04:01:37 PM

I think your 'guarantee' status on this board has been revoked. 

ha!  so true.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Halo 3 trailer

The other one I deleted was bogus, this one's from Xbox.com

MDS

500 bucks? hope they still make madden for ps2 the next few years. not buying that shtein.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: Sun_Mo on May 09, 2006, 04:22:02 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 09, 2006, 04:01:37 PM

I think your 'guarantee' status on this board has been revoked. 

ha!  so true.

My guarantees never fail.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

when did never start to mean always.

The BIGSTUD

Contrary to popular belief, I never guaranteed the things you think I have. Meaning I never guaranteed Walker would be an Eagle nor did I guarantee the Flyers would beat the Sabres.

My guarantees need the word guarantee in the post to get the seal of approval.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

when you put Javon Walker in your avatar with the caption "an Eagle by draft day"  that's a guaranete my friend. 

The BIGSTUD

It was done facetiously my friend. Because everyone was saying nay in the Walker topic.

SunMo

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Bunkley "The Thing" on May 09, 2006, 05:22:03 PM
It was done facetiously my friend. Because everyone was saying nay in the Walker topic.

You made a post giving a Walker an Eagle guarantee and something about the front office wouldn't do that to the fans. I went through your old posts to try and find it but I'm pretty sure you beat me to the punch and deleted.

The BIGSTUD

If I ever guaranteed it, it was jokingly. I never truly thought he was coming here. I just convinced myself he was to have something to be excited about. Which I do every year.

Because if I'm not excited about a season, I can't watch it, so for all my sports teams, I convince myself things to get me excited.

But deep down I didn't think he was coming here, and I am sure I never guaranteed it.

SD_Eagle5

Finished 'Chronicles of Riddick'. I hated the movie and thought it ruined Pitch Black for me so I was skeptical about this game, but it turned out to be really great. Great storyline, graphics, gameplay and well worth the $10 I spent to pick it up used.

General_Failure

I bought that game new and I still haven't gotten to triplemax yet. Some parts genuinely scared the shtein out of me.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

That's as good a recommendation as any, I suppose.  Maybe I'll drop ten bucks on it, too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

The boy just bought 360 last week with his bday $.  So far he has Halo 2, FIFA World Cup & NBA 2K6(which he loves).

Any other recommended games.  He loves sports games, obviously Halo, James Bond and all the WWII games.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.