Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Reese's comebacks are always the same

"champ"
"tough guy"
"go outside"

and they always suck

reese, you made an ass out of yourself, you tried to call out SB on something that you yourself farged up, man up and admit it and the beating will stop.

oh, and to preempt reese's response, "oh, ok tough guy, please stop beating me.  get up out of your lazy boy and change out of your superman pjs and go outside and play, the internet will go on without you, i promise"

that's actually a little to creative for reese, but it works.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

The saddest thing about pulling out the job or money card is that whether it's true or not there's no way to prove it, so why bother? Not to mention the fact that it's always a last line of defense when someone is getting completely steamrolled in a conversation.

If you don't like the way message boards work, don't log on. Every single one of us has a 'real life' with a real job and friends and a family and whatever and somehow we all manage to handle getting poked fun at on a message board without getting our panties in a wad. It isn't that complicated. Unless you're reese, of course.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Where's stillupfront when you need him?  I heard he drives a Lexus.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 02, 2008, 12:06:47 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 02, 2008, 09:06:57 AM
Douchiest Phone message in History

I was told this has been around a while when I forwarded it to a few friends via email this week.  Most notably, paco responded as such: "I'm not going to open that and assume it's Dmitri calling Olga."

Some people have already found everything awesome on the internet, apparently.  That said, Dmitri is my hero, and BAC should hire him to give motivational speeches after the CFC acquisition goes through.
Ive already made him a executive vice president of the the transition team
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's kind of like being an Executive Producer of "Waterworld"

reese125

QuoteReese's comebacks are always the same

"champ"
"tough guy"
"go outside"

and they always suck

hahaha...how bout you do a notorious FastFreddie post scavenger hunt and see how many times I have said that. after you tell me, Ill tell you how many times you have used the word aids in yours.

my comebacks always have "go outside" in them? --wow--

SunMo

reese125

SunMo

you use that word a lot

reese125

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

Quote from: General_Failure on July 02, 2008, 10:16:59 PM
Best fight scene ever?

That cracked me up.

The rest of you oxygen stealers need to shut up so I don't have to scroll through a whole farging page in the youtube thread to see one farging video linc.

dumbfargs.

shorebird

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: shorebird on July 04, 2008, 04:47:16 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on July 02, 2008, 10:16:59 PM
Best fight scene ever?

That cracked me up.

The rest of you oxygen stealers need to shut up so I don't have to scroll through a whole farging page in the youtube thread to see one farging video linc.

dumbfargs.