The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

They also aren't realizing they're running right into the "race is a social construct" thing because, hey, Hispanic people have been considered "white" on and off throughout our history and many of them identify as white
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Quislings aren't a new thing, especially for white supremacists.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he was a no doubter incel nazi loving motherfarger operating straight out of the Mass Shooting 101 manual.

He even staked out the mall weeks prior to make sure he went at the peak busy time on a Saturday.

And yet, despite having Elon's $44bn website broadcast them, the videos and photos of those poor kids and families laying there won't move the god damn gun control needle one inch.

Until the next one...sadly.

PhillyPhreak54

Any MAGAt who champions more cops in schools to stop school shooters can eat shtein. That dude who failed to confront the Stoneman shooter in Florida was found not guilty today.

So do nothing and people dgaf

General_Failure

The courts decided a while ago that cops are not obligated to put themselves in danger.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Count me OUT of the people hating on that dude. Pretty complicated story. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

nobody cares about dead negroes in the hood...nobody cares about dead white kids in a classroom either but this wont make a dent
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Is someone keeping score of all these?  I know there's a loco liberal once in a while, but my lord the conservatives love to kill people, don't they?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

Reading my NextDoor app and in between the HOA Karen's and the warning about every person who drives down a street or knocks on a door there's a wave of comments about how people should be armed or "if they knock on my door they'll see Mr Smith and Mr Wesson"

Oh and go read what Tennessee is doing tk juke the stats on mass shootings in their state. They're changing definitions of them to include any private school or house or worship to not be counted

PhillyPhreak54

The news showed the Jacksonville shooter and it was a fat young white kid who hated blacks. He unloaded 52 shots into a Kia parked at the front of the store and then went inside.

And now there's reportedly another active shooter on the UNC campus

Diomedes

Got one in Lewiston, Maine.  At least 16 dead, suspect at large.

I don't think it was a stabbing.

PhillyPhreak54

Sheesh.

50-60 wounded.

Thoughts and prayers!