2010 Eagles Draft Discussion

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 12, 2010, 10:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

davis is dumb enough to trade for 5 without a contract extension...but probably not dumb enough for a first rounder. maybe.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: KDS on March 27, 2010, 01:09:11 AM
davis is dumb enough to trade for 5 without a contract extension...but probably not dumb enough for a first rounder. maybe.

he did it last year with seymour, so it wouldn't be unprecedented.  but i don't think that al davis is nutty enough to do it in consecutive years.   

SunMo

you honestly think he remembers what he did last year?  last week?  yesterday?  2 minutes ago?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Sad farging thing is I remember what he was doing 28 years ago while he was hoisting the Lombardi Trophy and Vermeil was calling for another 3 hour practice after the game and Jaws was throwing more interceptions on the way to the hotel.

Yes, I am still bitter.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 27, 2010, 09:57:42 AM
Quote from: KDS on March 27, 2010, 01:09:11 AM

he did it last year with seymour, so it wouldn't be unprecedented.  but i don't think that al davis is nutty enough to do it in consecutive years.   

i think the 5 for asomougha is a no brainer. hes the best cb in the league. you move sheldon to fs and you have a lock down corner on one side and a go for broke interception machine on the other.

problem is asomougha is in the last year of his deal, his contract makes it tough to franchise him, and the eagles dont want to pay him cause hes gonna get cashed in next offseason.

on top of that you make 5 a miserable mess for 2010 and severely bring down his value on the open market in the offseason. stick it to him for 10 years of choking.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Who's the go-for-broke interception machine? Didn't you notice the part of the deal where Samuel goes to Oakland?

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Eagles have announced a private workout with Michigan punter Zoltan Mesko.  Name test is either a FAIL or a MEGAPASS.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

Having a punter named Zoltan = Superbowl
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 28, 2010, 07:33:33 PM
Having a punter named Zoltan = Superbowl

...or a granted wish to be "BIG."

rjs246

Zoltan knows about the continuous transdingler.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

I'm ordering my bubblewrap space suit from nflspaceshop.com right now.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i would trade mcnabb and samuel straight up for azz in a heartbeat...wouldnt even need a pick

samuel is a cancer who can be controlled in a locker room like new england had...not here tho

and mcnabb would be addition by subtraction

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous