You guys are pretty full of it....

Started by RAIDERRED, October 05, 2005, 10:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Who is the better team overall, probably the Eagles, but the holes in the team are bigger than any of us really realized and the fact that a Cowboys team was able to come in and destroy us like this should be evidence enough that something needs to change. Now.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Avenger on October 09, 2005, 08:45:38 PM
When you look at the Eagles and the Cowboys, the Eagles would win 9/10 times they played and the Eagles lost this game, then I look at it as luck.

Gotta agree with Sarge, this wasn't luck on Dallas's part. They came out with intensity and we couldn't match. They beat us in every phase of the game.

WEST is GOD

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 09, 2005, 08:47:41 PM
Quote from: Avenger on October 09, 2005, 08:45:38 PM
When you look at the Eagles and the Cowboys, the Eagles would win 9/10 times they played and the Eagles lost this game, then I look at it as luck.

Gotta agree with Sarge, this wasn't luck on Dallas's part. They came out with intensity and we couldn't match. They beat us in every phase of the game.

They are lucky the Eagles didn't show up.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Sgt PSN

Game's over.  I'm moving on.  But before I do.......

FARG DALLAS!!!

Ah.  I feel a little better. 

mussa

5 weeks and you can talk all the shtein you want if u guys win that.  otherwise u can keep it shut.  but i have to say that it hurts to be in your position for the past couple years.  losing sucks! 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Eaglez

The Eagles really didn't show up at all today. They looked out of place. It was embarrassing.

But also the Cowboys played their absolute best game today. They looked really good and I don't think they can play any better than that.

But hey, take the win. They are going to be hard to come by for the boys the rest of the season. Can't wait to see you fools come November. We'll see if you're still talking then.

qwert246

You can all eat shtein.

Take your loss and suck on it for two weeks.

Expect more of the same from an injured McNabb when he gets pressured.  He can not heal until he gets surgery.

I said it before.  Your season is little more than 1/4 of the way done, but it's over, and most of you don't even realize it.

Fine with me.  You can all farg off.

RAIDERRED

lambert10

Hard to come by wins....come on, we are going into the bye week at 6-2 after we handled the Giants next week.  This is the end of the road for the Eagles, they had their chance the last few years and didn't take care of business....its our turn now.  Your team got slammed today........How bout them Cowboys!     F$ck the sorry arse Eagles.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

RAIDERRED

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eaglez

Like I said, 5 weeks into the season. We'll see what happens come late November. Don't get full of yourself quite yet. It might come back to bite ya.

qwert246

Quote from: Eaglez on October 09, 2005, 11:30:33 PM
Like I said, 5 weeks into the season. We'll see what happens come late November. Don't get full of yourself quite yet. It might come back to bite ya.

Right back at you.