Camp pics thread...to get you stoked for the season

Started by PhillyGirl, July 30, 2005, 01:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: EagleFeva on July 30, 2005, 09:46:50 PM
Buck looks ready to kill.   >:D

He's just tired of buying Visine to take care of the bloodshot eyes. Now he can wake & bake and just put his helmet on and not have anyone see that he's higher than a kite at practice. :D

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

"Say what?! That guy FastFreddie is sponsoring me on ConcreteField? I give a big thumbs down on that one"

:D

TempleOwl

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 30, 2005, 03:51:29 PM
From what I've been told, Hugh is in the best shape of his career. He significantly lowered his body fat and has spent the entire offseason working out religiously. His goal? Play well enough to get a good contract and retire an Eagle....in a few more years.

From what I'm hearing Reid sent him home after Saturday's morning session saying he was pleased with his physical condition.  He is now able to report with the vets today.
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

Zanshin

lol @ the Considine pic.  I'm pretty sure I could put on his jersey and not look all that physically different on the field.  Heh...I should try that.

ice grillin you

youd think after six training camps the players would know who donovan is and he wouldnt need that stupid red jersey anymore
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

I think both Hugh and DMac look trimmer than usual in those pics. Two weeks until the first preseason game. :drool

ice grillin you

my unofficial start of the season begins when my tickets arrive in the mail...and i get them seperated and rubber banded into individual games

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 01, 2005, 08:22:20 AM
youd think after six training camps the players would know who donovan is and he wouldnt need that stupid red jersey anymore

He's bigger than all but two of the linebackers. He needs the "no contact" jersey.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

Brett Favre still wears a red jersey, IGY...not sure what your point is
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

mussa

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 01, 2005, 09:32:08 AM
my unofficial start of the season begins when my tickets arrive in the mail...and i get them seperated and rubber banded into individual games

i hate you
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

Just an FYI....tickets are being mailed this week.  :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"