Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

UN court judge quits The Hague citing political interference

QuoteA senior judge has resigned from one of the UN's international courts in The Hague citing "shocking" political interference from the White House and Turkey.

Christoph Flügge, a German judge, claimed the US had threatened judges after moves were made to examine the conduct of US soldiers in Afghanistan.

Turkey's government had earlier made "baseless" allegations to end the tenure of a Turkish judge sitting on a United Nations court known as the International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals with the connivance of the UN, he claimed.[/url]

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Rome

Cory Booker tossed his hat in. 

I'm all-in on Kamala Harris, though.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: Rome on February 01, 2019, 12:24:29 PM
Cory Booker tossed his hat in. 

I'm all-in on Kamala Harris, though.

kamala/buttegieg is the dream ticket

buttegieg was making mccains funhole daughter swoon on the view when he announced. he just oozes midwest farm boy white niceness. together they can rally the young vote...kamala brings in the brothers and sisters....goodbye dickbag
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Booker would be just fine. Won't be my choice in the primary but he's much better than HRC.

Harris has come out of he gate strong but I don't think she'll have the black vote locked up like some think..:her criminal justice record is coming back to bite her there.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Munson

I think Booker will give her a run for the black vote, and younger black people are much more skeptical of Dems with criminal justice issues.

At the end of the day I think the anti-Trump vote is going to be way way strong regardless of who the Dem candidate is...but this field is wiiiiide open. Small missteps or good debate performances are going to determine this.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

MDS

if you needed to know the difference between the two sides...everyone and their mother is calling for him to go and it happened within seconds

if northam is a republican the fox news crowd circles the wagon, alex jones starts a false flag, q drops something, grandpa's facebook meme game gets strong and by tuesday its hillary's fault

id guess he resigns because nobody has just 1 racist picture out there. theres a lot more to this story and to him and its only going to get worse.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i mean if he didnt do this and he just died it would be great to get a young and up and coming black governor in a southern state.....the fact that you have an excuse to do that now?....dook should have been gone yesterday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Why should he resign?  He apologized.  That's more than self-avowed racists like Steve King and Trump are willing to do.  And unlike about a thousand other Republican iceholes, he's actually sorry and willing to atone for his past transgressions. 

Have we really gotten to the point where Democrats aren't allowed to make horrible mistakes and atone for them while Rethugs are just given free passes?

Diomedes

I hardly know where to start answering you, Rome.  Are you trolling us?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

really weak troll by rome...way too heavy handed and obvious

hes called a presser today so this is probably it