farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Brown was about to be a daddy too....damn

ice grillin you

yeah thats true....i just feel like he killed a fellow drunk passenger who got in the car with him...had he killed a mother and child in another car by running a four way stop id say mos def 10-20
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

He'd have been better off dead alongside his passenger. Then the team could put a little patch on their jerseys, dedicate the rest of the season to him, maybe carry his locker around.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Texas.  Black dude.

15 minimum.

Diomedes

Brent and Brown played together in college.  Dude killed his buddy.  That is some pitiful shtein, right there.  I am glad not to be him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Somewhere taterskins fans are weeping for him.
Probably on ES.

Diomedes

Brown's mother has asked Brent to ride with her to her son's memorial service.

That's some Christian behavior right there.  That's family values.

Angry judgemental Christians could learn a thing or two from this lady.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

id like to think its common sensical behavoir....no need to credit god....because brown is as much at fault as brent

my cousin died as a passenger in a drunk driving accident where the driver survived...my aunt and uncle (both atheists) had no problem with him coming to the funeral or my aunts house after the funeral and to this day they still see him...in fact she still gets angry at my cousin for a) getting in the car and b) not wearing a seat belt (he got thrown from the vehicle but even before that happened his head smashed into the roof of the car breaking his neck which was the official cause of death)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on December 11, 2012, 09:55:54 AM
Brown's mother has asked Brent to ride with her to her son's memorial service.

That's some Christian behavior right there.  That's family values.

Angry judgemental Christians could learn a thing or two from this lady.

You are wise in the ways of Christianity. I think we could get along with the help of a lot of hard liquor.

GeneralZOD

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/12/11/12/Report-Witness-says-Brent-is-not-a-hero/msn_landingalt.html?blockID=833809&feedID=4680

If this is true, then Josh Brent just jumped up onto my #1 hated Dallas Cowboy of all time, overtaking bitch-ass Deion Sanders and fargtard Michael Irvin by a mile....
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 11, 2012, 10:04:49 AM
id like to think its common sensical behavoir....no need to credit god....

I think so too, but on top of that, it is exactly the kind of love and forgiveness that Christ teaches, and since we're a nation full of both Christians AND people who would never do this, I thought it worth pointing out.

Also...Brown is not just as much at fault.  He wasn't driving.  The drunk driver who lets someone ride with him bears more responsibility than the drunk passenger who goes for a ride.  It's one thing to drive yourself home alone when you're drunk, and another thing entirely to take someone else along for the ride.

Diomedes

Quote from: GeneralZOD on December 11, 2012, 05:24:57 PM
http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/12/11/12/Report-Witness-says-Brent-is-not-a-hero/msn_landingalt.html?blockID=833809&feedID=4680

If this is true, then Josh Brent just jumped up onto my #1 hated Dallas Cowboy of all time, overtaking bitch-ass Deion Sanders and fargtard Michael Irvin by a mile....

a.)  Dude was in shock, and drunk.  His behavior was perfectly in line with reality at the time.

b.)  This classless bitch has an axe to grind, doesn't she?  Passing judgement and seeking out the press to broadcast it?  farg her.

GeneralZOD

def need to hear more on this b4 I pass judgment.... (especially what exactly is her motive for bringin this out). Until then I can't condone any "friend" no matter what condition they are in (drunk, high, injured, in shock.... Jesus Christ do something...) standing there and literally watching their friend(s) die....
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

Diomedes

I don't expect anyone would condone that kind of behavior, but there's a vast gulf between condoning it and understanding it.