farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

This ain't wikileaks, IGY.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Close it permanently.  They don't want any government down there anyway.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

TexasEagle

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 01, 2011, 10:46:56 AM
Wow, good for him. 

Also, lol @ Dallas and the crappy weather they're getting right now for media day/week. 

Mother Nature 1
Jerrah 0

Farg Dallas

For the first time this year it's farging COLD here. I mean legitimately cold.

Eagaholic

Ha. farg dallas. Farg the inbred Jones family.

QuoteWeather forcing cancellations at Super Bowl
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 2, 2011, 2:01 PM EST
NFL Super Bowl Football

This won't be a post where we complain about the weather.   I agree with a point MDS made at dinner last night: bitching about Super Bowl weather is the activity that makes fans dislike sports reporters more than anything else.

(We know we're damn lucky to be here covering football for a living.)

With that out of the way, the rough weather here is a story for the organizers of many Super Bowl events.   An NFL Youth Outreach program was canceled Tuesday.   There was supposed to be a kids program at the NFL Experience Wednesday that was canceled.

A coat of ice covers almost all streets in Dallas, making travel slow and treacherous.  A cab strike in the city has made it difficult to get around unless you are in the media and can travel by shuttle.

There are reports of businesses and restaurants being closed for the weather.  The hotel where the FOX media is located is enduring rolling blackouts.   Host Committee member Troy Aikman said the weather has been a disappointment.

There's no doubt that money is being lost and fan experiences dampened with flight issues coming into the city.

While media griping about the weather is deeply annoying, we understand how fans, local businesses, and the Dallas Super Bowl organizers are cursing some missed opportunities.

SD

I didn't know Greg Rosenthal and our own Todd were buddies

ice grillin you

jews be like peas and carrots
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lets just say and me and him had a rather quick game of jewish geography
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

he owns some and you don't?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Six Degrees of Kosher Bacon?

MDS

a joke so lame not even a jew could come up with it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I'm not even going to charge you for it. You can thank me later.

Tomahawk

Quote from: TexasEagle on February 02, 2011, 12:34:28 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 01, 2011, 10:46:56 AM
Wow, good for him. 

Also, lol @ Dallas and the crappy weather they're getting right now for media day/week. 

Mother Nature 1
Jerrah 0

Farg Dallas

For the first time this year it's farging COLD here. I mean legitimately cold.

My brother's pipes froze and he lives in Austin

Sgt PSN

My sis lives down there too.  I'm guessing there aren't a lot of people who run insulation/heating tape around their pipes because winters typically don't get that cold down there.  My sis lived in the NE her whole life until she moved down there 3 years ago.  She just built a house last year and had her pipes insulated out of habit.  She's happy with her decision right now. 

Diomedes

you mean your lesbian sister?