farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: EagleFeva on September 27, 2006, 01:20:13 PM
Can Michael Irvin please take TO's dick out of his mouth??

He says he talked to TO and TO told him, "Mike, I went out and caught some passes and when I came back, my hand was hurting and I mistakenly took too many supplements/painkillers."

Someone please explain to me how you "mistakenly" take 35 pills.

Mike also said that he was trying to make a miracle comeback.

broken finger = miracle comeback.
broken leg = heroic (oh, I was misquoted) comeback

Whats next?

ice grillin you

Unnamed sources have said to the beat reporter for the Dallas Morning News that Terrell Owens will be RELEASED by the Cowboys later today in connection with the drama today.

Fron Matt Mosley's Cowboys blog on the DMN website:
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2006, 01:39:14 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on September 27, 2006, 01:20:13 PM
Can Michael Irvin please take TO's dick out of his mouth??

He says he talked to TO and TO told him, "Mike, I went out and caught some passes and when I came back, my hand was hurting and I mistakenly took too many supplements/painkillers."

Someone please explain to me how you "mistakenly" take 35 pills.

Whats next?

Well... when every word that comes out of your mouth screams "Look at me!" or "The blame is on him!"... your fingers become pretty important.

Pretty miraculous if you ask me.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2006, 01:39:14 PM

Whats next?

See?  I was right.  Expect the feel-good interview to air Sunday.

Father Demon

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 27, 2006, 01:41:43 PM
Unnamed sources have said to the beat reporter for the Dallas Morning News that Terrell Owens will be RELEASED by the Cowboys later today in connection with the drama today.

No.
farging.
Way.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

I'll believe that when me shtein turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Link?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

No shtein. I would LOVE to see that

As I read that ESPN is reporting he could be back at practice tomorrow and play on Sunday.

General_Failure

TO might get released? Wow, we could use another receiver.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

I'm looking at the DMN blog now...I don't see it...

I see this though

QuoteStory getting weirder by the minute

You've probably read where the Dallas police have issued a new report regarding last night's events. This one apparently has some of the details blacked out. And the police now said they released the report "prematurely."

What you're about to hear is some huge spin control. T.O. will say that this was all a huge misunderstanding. What's hard to figure out is how his publicist, Kim Etheredge, went from trying to save her client's life to saying he just had a bad mix of pain medication and supplements.

Will we ever know the complete truth? I doubt it, but this will give Owens a good jumping off point for his next book.

http://cowboys.beloblog.com/

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

Quote from: General_Failure on September 27, 2006, 01:48:25 PM
TO might get released? Wow, we could use another receiver.

He could be the #4 behind Baskett!

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.