farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

PoopyfaceMcGee

I watched it for about 45 seconds before I could not any longer.

DH

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 18, 2006, 03:46:20 PM
I watched it for about 45 seconds before I could not any longer.

Liar. You know you're still watching.

PoopyfaceMcGee

No, I'm actually really not.  I turned it on, Jerrah was talking for a bit, they panned left to TO, and as soon as I saw the look on his face, I literally had to turn it off.  Vomit-inducing.

Guess what, folks?  Drew Rosenhaus won after all.  He's making bank on this contract now.  Vomit.  Vomit.

SD_Eagle5

TO looked a little uncomfortable when Jerrah was making excuses for him. Can't wait to see how this one unfolds. And no way Dallas is on the brink of a Superbowl, even with the addition of TO they're still missing pieces. Won't be long till he says something stupid.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on March 18, 2006, 03:58:21 PM
dear lord.

Guess that was in response to Rosenscums comments.

The BIGSTUD

Jones must really like this signing, he can't stop smackin his lips.

TO also planted the initial seed. He started with his typical suck up lines to the media with that phony smile.

:-D I can't wait until it blows up.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

no im not watching, dont have espnews at school. just the entire situation makes me sick.

ive still got my to jersey, not sure what to with it. maybe a pre game to jersey burning party will commence before his return
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

I'm hoping Jabar will wear 81.

DH

Len reports that he can earn up to $25 mil, with $5 TBE in 06'.

The BIGSTUD

My project 2006 TO stats.

44 catches 627 yards 4 TDs. 16 games started.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD_Eagle5

Yeah Drew, way to spin it. He was in such high demand that no team stepped up to offer a late round pick for him. He makes me sick.

General_Failure

Quote from: Philly Forever on March 18, 2006, 04:08:11 PM
My project 2006 TO stats.

44 catches 627 yards 4 TDs. 16 games started.

So he's sitting down after the first quarter every week?

The man. The myth. The legend.