Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

you werent there

you dont know what happened
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

ice grillin you

the eagles dead carcass was still very warm and j is worrying about dallas and greg hardy....amazing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I'm worrying about them or commenting on their icehole player?

Maybe I should go stand in the corner and pretend the rest of the NFL doesn't exist until the Eagles win

General_Failure

No, that doesn't work either.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 26, 2015, 08:33:33 AM
Maybe I should go stand in the corner and pretend the rest of the NFL doesn't exist until the Eagles win

i cant watch espn or any nfl related content for the week after the eagles lose a meaningful game...much less getting all giddy over something completely insignificant thats going on with dallas literally 30 seconds after the eagle game ended

different strokes i guess
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Oh don't get it twisted...I will not watch the highlight shows or anything. I will watch the Cards & Ravens but when the highlights come on I flip it off.

When the Eagles lose it ruins my week.

But seeing Hardy blow up like that is funny because of the who charade of them signing him.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

I wanted to see them fight...you got stupid crazy strength with Hardy and then Dez is pretty strong himself.

I'd put Hardy at a -140 favorite

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.