im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

yeah thats one of the most horrific things ive ever read
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

You'll come around.

Point isn't that people like this don't deserve death.  Get over the fear and anger for a second and think straight.  The government can't be given the power to execute citizens by some kind of "legal" process.

You're young, there's time to get it right.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

then send them to australia....go back to using the island for its purpose: housing criminals and the mentally challenged.

alls i know is those 2 sickos dont deserve to live in (awful) government subsidized housing for the rest of their worthless lives
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That story made me sick to my stomach.

What the farg!

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

if you put your hands in your pocket you are reaching for a gun....if you have them out you are flashing gang signs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

General_Failure

So what's going on in Mexico, you ask? ​Frustration boils over in Mexico amid news missing students are dead

QuoteInvestigators say Iguala Mayor Jose Luis Abarca and his wife, Maria de los Angeles Pineda Villa, ordered police to confront the students, who had gone to Iguala to raise money and had commandeered passenger buses for their use. The couple reportedly feared the students would disrupt an event being led by the wife.

Iguala police fired on the students in two incidents, killing six people. Officers then allegedly turned over 43 arrested students to a local drug gang. Murillo Karam said members of the gang confessed to killing the students before burning their bodies and tossing the ashes and bone fragments into a river.

At least 74 people have been arrested, including Abarca and his wife, who were found Tuesday hiding in a dilapidated home in a rough section of Mexico City.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Whoa, there commie.  Do you think the evil government could do better or something?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD