The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Cop shoots caretaker of autistic man playing in the street with toy truck

QuoteThe video, taken before the officer fired his weapon, shows Kinsey on his back with his hands in the air telling police he didn't have a weapon and asking them not to fire. At one point the autistic man appears to yell at Kinsey to shut up. A second brief video shows officers who are carrying rifles physically patting down Kinsey and the autistic man while they are lying on the ground.

Kinsey said when he asked the officer why he fired his weapon, the cop responded, "I don't know."

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on July 21, 2016, 10:08:11 AM
Cop shoots caretaker of autistic man playing in the street with toy truck

QuoteThe video, taken before the officer fired his weapon, shows Kinsey on his back with his hands in the air telling police he didn't have a weapon and asking them not to fire. At one point the autistic man appears to yell at Kinsey to shut up. A second brief video shows officers who are carrying rifles physically patting down Kinsey and the autistic man while they are lying on the ground.

Kinsey said when he asked the officer why he fired his weapon, the cop responded, "I don't know."

Police union chief says north MIA cop who shot mental health pro Thot he was in danger, aimed for autistic man, and missed.

General_Failure

Sure, that's totally not bullshtein or anything.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I mean I can totally see how the officer felt deadly force was necessary

A developmentally challenged youth with a toy and a older black dude laying on the ground with his hands up.

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 21, 2016, 03:45:35 PM

A developmentally challenged youth with a toy and a older black dude laying on the ground with his hands up.

im scared for my life just reading the story.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: smeags on July 21, 2016, 03:52:39 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 21, 2016, 03:45:35 PM

im scared for my life just reading the story.

For realz.  Scared me so much I pulled out my gat and busted a cap in my tablet.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Hunting 101: "If you kill it, you gotta eat it".
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

QuoteA Pennsylvania man was arrested after he allegedly admitted to police that he trespassed on a property to have sex with a miniature horse.

Travis L. Wagner, 21, of Lancaster County, was charged on Monday with sexual intercourse with an animal and burglary, the Ephrata Police Department announced.

The incident occurred August 16 around 9:30 p.m. on the 500 Block of Indiantown Road in West Cocalico Township.

A witness observed a vehicle parked near a barn while the driver went inside and alerted police.

Authorities were able to trace the vehicle's information to Wagner, who admitted he went into the barn to have sex with the miniature horse.

Wagner was arraigned and later released on bail.

If convicted, Wagner faces a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison for the burglary charge and two years for sexual intercourse with an animal.

Susquehanna Birder

ice grillin you

this line from an article i just read on aleppo is just awful....

entire families sleep in one room because they prefer to die together than to create orphans widows or bereaved parents

ice grillin you

smeags

i wont be upset to see a follow up to this story, where halbig has an unfortunate accident, if he harrasses people in that town.

Rome

I'm out of town for business today and tomorrow and found myself dining at a Golden Corral.

Yes, this post is in the right thread.

Oy vey.