The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

the level of disgust for these two and what they did. to think this pig adopted two children. thankfully this was discovered before these two monsters could harm the 12yr old boy.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

rjs246

If you think he has avoided harm in this scenario you're out of your goddamned mind.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

I was talking the ultimate harm like his sister, but yeah, excellent point. that kid is going to have this BS to relive over & over.

smeags

QuoteCharleston church shooter Dylann Roof should be sentenced to death, a federal jury found Tuesday.

I'm ok with this.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Rundle Won't Charge Prison Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death[/quote]

QuoteRainey died inside that shower. He was found crumpled on the floor. When his body was pulled out, nurses said there were burns on 90 percent of his body. A nurse said his body temperature was too high to register with a thermometer. And his skin fell off at the touch.

But in an unconscionable decision, Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle's office announced Friday that the four guards who oversaw what amounted to a medieval-era boiling will not be charged with a crime.

"The shower was itself neither dangerous nor unsafe,'' the report says. "The evidence does not show that Rainey's well-being was grossly disregarded by the correctional staff.''

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Diomedes

He'll probably be sequestered from the general population.  It might be what he "deserves" but since we are a nation of laws, he ought not to be thrown to the wolves.  It's like the death penalty.  Plenty deserve it but I'm not good with government deciding who gets it and who doesn't. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

is that a standard practice?...ive never heard of sex offenders being separated from the general population once they are sentenced....they would need their own wing or whole separate prison if they were going to do that

i would think you would have to be infamous to even hope to get that special treatment and i highly doubt this cat qualifies...even if he does im sure some guards will let some hard pipe hittin stillupfront's moms go to work on him

and for the record im not promoting or even hoping he gets got...im just stating a fact as prison is absolutely horrific for sex offenders (obviously) and this guy is a special kind of evil....he was dating grandmother aged women to get to their grandkids

PhillyPhreak54

Yes they will get placed in PC.

When guys get in they can try to hide their crimes but eventually they are found out. Most of the time the other inmates on the block will demand to see their intake papers which shows their crime. Anyone who hurts, kills or rapes kids are singled out big time. Once that happens, whether they take a beating or get found out, they will force their way into ad-seg for protection.