Gearhead Thread

Started by Diomedes, January 25, 2007, 04:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

and people hate you for continuing to say things like "bust on" as a way to stay cool and in with the hip crowd
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

yeah cause the words bust on are such a cool hip words

youre a farging dork. hug your boy

ice grillin you

im just joshin with ya, psyche!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: reese125 on January 07, 2013, 02:39:06 PM
words cant describe how angry i get when i see a friggin smart car on the road

i used to bust on rjs's for his prius, but god damn the smart car takes the cake. the fact that mds wants this or a yari makes me happy because it only verifies even more why i dislike him. thank you.

this is why reese is terrific
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

rjs drives an Alero.  His ladyfriend pushes the Prius around.

Catch up or fall behind for good.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I died when I read Dio's Fiero line...those cars and people who drive them always made me laugh.

MDS - you can probably hope for $1500-2000 for your shteinbucket right now.

If you want reliability go buy a Honda Accord. But for fargs sake if you buy a Smartcar I will drive down to Mexico City and pimp smack you for a half an hour.

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2013, 08:15:59 PM
I died when I read Dio's Fiero line...those cars and people who drive them always made me laugh.

MDS - you can probably hope for $1500-2000 for your shteinbucket right now.

If you want reliability go buy a Honda Accord. But for fargs sake if you buy a Smartcar I will drive down to Mexico City and pimp smack you for a half an hour.

I'm driving a 91 Accord right now. It runs pretty damn well still. Had a bunch of problems between July and ow with the battery, then the starter, then the alternator, but luckily I had friends that could put those parts in for me fo free.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhanInDC

Do you say "fo" to be hip?

The Camry - you never know. Put that shtein on Ebay, set a reserve of $1500, local pickup only, and see what happens. I did that with an ancient piece of shtein Ford Taurus with rust all over it and got 2k.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Seabiscuit36

Buddy and I split the cost on an ARGO a few months back. Thing is a 1983 runs great and is a beast.  A little dicey in the river with any waves. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

I also really need to clean up the that part of the garage. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on January 10, 2013, 11:30:22 AM
Do you say "fo" to be hip?

The Camry - you never know. Put that shtein on Ebay, set a reserve of $1500, local pickup only, and see what happens. I did that with an ancient piece of shtein Ford Taurus with rust all over it and got 2k.

Yes, yes I did.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

That was from being so hip that it hurts

PhillyPhanInDC

I've never heard of an ARGO, but I want one now. You should drive that farger to work.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.