Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on August 12, 2021, 04:57:18 PM
tickets were $6 and i didnt have anything particularly important to do this afternoon so i went

it was monstrously hot in the sun but not too bad in the shade. the dodgers wouldve forfeited the game if they couldve, were begging the phillies to blow them out and be done with it and the phillies were like nope we'll win excruciatingly thank you.

I was 8 rows directly behind home plate (diamond club). That heat was no joke

PhillyPhreak54

Wheeler is coming unhinged.

Don Ho

The NL East is a complete joke.  A team like the Reds would sleep walk through this slop.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks Moustakas - he let Wheeler off the hook.

And Matt farging Moore starts tomorrow

Don Ho

Moore?  Oh farg us all.  Good, we have a soccer scrimmage, great game for responsibilities and "errands"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Well we all knew this homestand was/is going to expose who they really are.   81-81.

MDS

offense since saturday

3, 0, 2, 2, 0

but wheeler and matt moore omg omg
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Good for Matt Moore, nice job.

Hector continues to impress in new role.

farg you bearded ox!

Geowhizzer

Harper with the Little LeagueTM homer.

McCutchen with the Big League® homer.

MDS

the little league homer thing is a pet peeve of mine

its when you hit an infield single and go around the bases on 2-3 more errors. thats it. not a triple and an error or a double and an error. its a chopper to third that goes high of first, then you head to third and that throw gets away.

end rant
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

little league homer. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 14, 2021, 06:40:07 PM

its when you hit an infield single and go around the bases on 2-3 more errors. thats it. not a triple and an error or a double and an error. its a chopper to third that goes high of first, then you head to third and that throw gets away.

end rant

Thanks Todd.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 14, 2021, 08:44:28 PM
Quote from: MDS on August 14, 2021, 06:40:07 PM

end rant

Thanks Todd.

haha
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

haters hate but my baseball knowledge is unmatched in this cavalcade of mediocrity

HANS cruse start 2: 4.1 IP, 3 H, 2 BB, 1 ER, 6 K....yezzir

SD

Went to this play with my old man and stepmom in bumblefarg yesterday. Get out to the car, text my dad Phils got a no hitter going into the 8th. As soon as I hit send Bradley gave up that HR.