Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

There is a certain person who couldn't access the board from work late last week, and guess what?... the board didn't go down at all.  Now this person can access it again, and the board has the same on/off outage pattern that we'd been dealing with for two weeks prior.  This is not going to make Maddux Sports very happy.

reese125

get back on the horns FF, light a fire under their ass. Your concretefield spokesperson

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on September 05, 2006, 12:40:40 PM
get back on the horns FF, light a fire under their ass. Your concretefield spokesperson

No.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

You can get an NFL pick every week from Maddux Sports for free!!

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

Zanshin

I keep getting that Invalid Variable thing.  The only way I can get to this site from work is if I use safelizard.  Any ideas?  Other than use safelizard ;).

Zanshin

Nevermind.  Deleting my cookies seems to have done the trick.  Sounds like a euphemism.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo is not able to get to the site today, and it hasn't gone down at all.

At first I was kidding, but this is clearly not a coincidence.

Zanshin

Tell him to clear his cookies and try again.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Zanshin on September 07, 2006, 01:42:19 PM
Tell him to clear his cookies and try again.

He's tried all that.  He's not even able to resolve the hostname.  I think DreamHost blocked his IP.