Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Hassan Ridgeway, who has been playing a bunch for San Francisco (28 tackles and one sack,) is out 6-8 weeks with pectoral injury.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: Diomedes on November 14, 2022, 04:27:10 PM
Ertz done for the year with a knee.

47/406/4 for the season

Had surgery...both ACL and MCL were torn...

He's signed through next year....looking like the end of his playing days to me though.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Cards picked up Carson Strong following Murray's injury.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Miles Austin suspended a year for gambling

He's currently the Jets WR coach

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 23, 2022, 07:06:29 PM
Miles Austin suspended a year for gambling

He's currently the Jets WR coach

I understand not gambling on football but he was gambling on other sports. This is about as dumb as suspending people for smoking weed

PhillyPhreak54

Indeed.

Hypocritical because the NFL gobbles up every ounce of cash that they can from betting sponsors. And they have on air talent picking games.

Who gives a farg if he, or anyone, got down on some NBA or World Cup?

MDS

let me play the part of dio

no matter how silly the rule is, its a rule. everyone knows it. he knew it. he broke it. the consequences are the consequences.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 23, 2022, 11:06:55 PM
let me play the part of dio

no matter how silly the rule is, its a rule. everyone knows it. he knew it. he broke it. the consequences are the consequences.

sounds more romey than dio but either could easily author it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Jim Schwartz hired as DC by the Browns

MDS

spring league starting up. ex eagles i recognized...def missed some, if you want an official list go look it up yourself
usfl: josh adams, kyle lauletta, clayton thornson, vinny papale (never an eagle but vince's kid)
xfl: bruce hector, devaunte bausby, josh hawkins, strap leblanc, deontay burnett, kary vincent jr, dee virgin (never an eagle but schefter used to tweet about him solely for clout because his last name hahaha get it), reid sinnett, luke juriga, brad wing, ryan lewis, ben dinucci (never an eagle but an eagle legend), joshua perkins, shareef miller, destiny vaeao

i will always remember the catch detonay burnett had in the giants game in 2019 when carson wentz was so good he was making shtein happen with scrap heap receivers....then they drafted hurts and he crumbled into jesus cookies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Will he take a backup job, or is this it (assuming that a starter's gig will not be in play)?

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1630305707546271744

General_Failure

He might not be good enough to be a backup in the USFL at this point. But hey, he made a hundred million dollars and said he doesn't want to be a backup, he might as well go out and make a billion redneck babies and hit the maga speech circuit to pass the time.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

If he wants to try to still play and cares about reviving himself I could see him going to the ones below on a cheap backup deal

Chiefs (assuming Reid doesn't get the gas face from Lurie when talking about him)
Broncos
Panthers (assuming Reich doesn't hate him from being a ho during 2017)
Rams

I don't see him having a chance anywhere else.

General_Failure

I'm sure Wentz is all about a third Reich teamup, but there's no way he could handle being Mahomes' backup.

The man. The myth. The legend.