Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Eric Rowe being Eric Rowe. How is this guy still in the NFL?

https://youtu.be/NIfgg3wHRyg

Diomedes

Desean Jackson being Desean Jackson.  Turn upfield, dood.  You can do some lateral showboating after the play.

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1460086846160084995 21
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

haha I can't even tell what he was trying to do there.  I also had no idea he was on the raiders.

PhillyPhreak54

Doug is interviewing with JAX this week

General_Failure

He's not Mike Martz or Barry Switzer, he should be coaching somewhere in the NFL for as long as he's able. Hopefully with less of a blind spot for his friends.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

QB Eagles

Also after living through Coughlin and Urban, they need a players' coach there to reset the mood just like the Birds needed after Chip.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed with you all.

The Jags list is long so he may not beat out Leftwich, Bowles, Hackett, Kellen Moore and others. But JAX and CHI were the two spots I could see him being.

Kellen Moore with Lawrence or Fields would be good for them

QB Eagles

I think Doug makes the most sense for them simply because it's less risky than taking a first-time coach, and it's time for them to stop gambling and focus on fixing their culture. The playing quality of the football team is almost secondary. Also for Doug's part, he wouldn't have to worry about being micromanaged like in Philly. But the Leftwich connection might be irresistible to Khan.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 28, 2021, 03:12:52 PM
Also after living through Coughlin and Urban, they need a players' coach there to reset the mood just like the Birds needed after Chip.

I eagerly await his appearance at the next Stadium Stampede match on AEW.

Rome

It'll be Leftwich.  He's the home cooking choice.  Besides that he's actually a really good coach.

General_Failure

Jacksonville fans hope he takes his first job elsewhere so he isn't stuck with their GM.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

QuoteThe Colts could get off the dead cap hit if they traded Wentz but would likely need to include a draft pick to entice another team to take him

Always said this about Howie...his draft record is spotty but his cap management and draft pick maneuverability is among the best in the league

PhillyPhreak54

Doug is apparently the betting odds fave to land the Giants job

No plz