Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Don Ho

That is funny!  I have a wentz t-shirt jersey, would love to black out the Z.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Igys evolution from not having a cell phone to not using the quote function to posting IG links is impressive.

MDS

he got an iphone recently....next stop is sending gifs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I for one welcome our new memelord supreme IGY.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

QuoteQB Carson Wentz is dealing with injuries to not just one ankle, but both ankles sources say. He's having tests today to determine the severity of his sprains suffered yesterday.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

So so happy to be cheering for Hurts instead of Wentz.

Someone else's problem now.  farg the picks, a 2nd rounder ain't bad to be off the hook of this guy wearing an Eagles jersey.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

lol I just logged on here to say the exact same thing.  even when Wentz looked good I forced myself to cheer for him.  farg that guy and his ankles.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on September 20, 2021, 11:07:06 AM
farg the picks

no

indy is farging 0-2 and at the titans next....the pick could have been HUGE

MDS

theres just no way he plays the requisite amount of snaps. between his already broken down body and the colts fading, it aint happening.

root against them and hope for as good a 2 as possible...and that they take a qb in the 1st so wentz will cry
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah i said could have been

my point is it mattered....a lot

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on September 20, 2021, 11:07:06 AM
So so happy to be cheering for Hurts instead of Wentz.

Someone else's problem now.  farg the picks, a 2nd rounder ain't bad to be off the hook of this guy wearing an Eagles jersey.

100% agreement. Same salary right now and only based on play and health I'm taking Hurts over Wentz. The extra 1st would be amazing but two 1sts and two 2nds next season ain't bad either. Even if the ankle injuries aren't serious there's no way Wentz plays 70% of the snaps, he still doesn't know how to take a hit, scramble or get rid of the ball. It's painful watching him in the pocket.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 20, 2021, 11:53:02 AMmy point is it mattered....a lot

So they could get another Marcus Smith or Andre Dillard? 

Whatever.  The team is loaded with draft capital...would have been nice to have three ones but it's all a goddamn crap shoot anyway and Wentz is clearly a liability. 

I've moved on and I love me some Hurts....the more you call him trash, the better I like him.  You can have Carson.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Hurts is much easier to root for, no doubt about it. And if the Colts aren't doing well down the stretch, why would they play Wentz to the point of hitting the threshold even if healthy, only to give up the first over the second? Unless it was a low 1st, I don't think we'd realistically have seen it under any circumstance.

General_Failure

It was always a case of a second round pick or the Colts not needing to draft a QB next year. It was a nice dream, but good luck to whichever QB the Colts do wind up drafting next year. He's going to have to sit behind Wentz for nearly a quarter of the 2022 season.

The man. The myth. The legend.