Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

no wonder wentz hated the drafting of hurtz so much
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on February 19, 2021, 01:48:48 PM
I would give Julie Ertz Johnston the tongue bath of her life.  That's it.  That's the post.

Jordan Hicks' girl is thicccc

Diomedes

you all lookin at the womin

I'm looking at the trim, the barn door hardware, etc....

ugly as sin, shouts early, expensive 21st century interior design fads, like the huges slabs of floor tile...stuff that will date the house to its period on first glance to anyone

gonna be a lot of those stupid barn doors torn out of houses in ten or fifteen years.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Oh I look at that too. I noticed woodwork and millwork in movies and TV shows.

The doors in that pic are ugly as hell. The house seems like its more contemporary which means frameless cabinets likely - which I am not a fan of. Especially now that the fad is to paint everything white or gray or to use melamine.

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on February 19, 2021, 04:36:50 PM

ugly as sin, shouts early, expensive 21st century interior design fads, like the huges slabs of floor tile...stuff that will date the house to its period on first glance to anyone

gonna be a lot of those stupid barn doors torn out of houses in ten or fifteen years.

Learn to love the McMansion.

Anyway, not counting the children because I didn't go to Penn State, from left to right, no no no no no yes no yes no no no yes yes no no.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on February 19, 2021, 04:36:50 PM

I'm anxiously awaiting the end of the various shades of gray tile and everything else white fad.

Every freaking house has that dumb ass style now.  It's awful.

General_Failure

If they stop going with 50 shades of gray they'll just go back to white subway tile.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Well his ig bullshtein got me to look up Hebrews 12: 1-2

I'm not converted but you gotta chalk that up as a win for Christ right
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

That's how they get you. Next step is to guilt you into attending service.

General_Failure

I still can't believe this guy got booed off the field at home in an empty stadium.

Rome

The proselytizing completely disgusts me.  I know I won't miss the god squad aspect of that bunch.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on February 20, 2021, 07:24:21 AM
The proselytizing completely disgusts me.  I know I won't miss the god squad aspect of that bunch.

this is one of the things that kept me from ever liking him

people can do what they want to do but the jesus freak stuff is so overbearing if youre not in the cult. good thing for him is indiana would rename its state jesusville if they could
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I'm a live and let live type but I'm sick of it being pushed in my face as if I'm not a real American if I don't swoon for the Jesus shtein. 

General_Failure

Of course, if they'd actually followed the teachings of Jesus they wouldn't behave or live like they do.