Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Colts better come strapped with more than two second rounders

General_Failure

Anyone who gives up a first rounder for a 28 year old project quarterback deserves to be fired.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

imagine if they tried to bring him back after all this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Imagine if there were fans last season. Imagine if there's fans this season and he's not only on the team but also starting.

SD

I guess Ertz is involved or getting released or something.

ice grillin you

ertz in any deal is an actual negative
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ertz is worse right now than celek was at the end of his career. dude was the 2nd best TE in the nfl as far back as 2018...now hes basically unplayable

what a fall
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

ice grillin you

it would be hard to properly state how big of a failure trading wentz for zero #1's would be

Diomedes

how hard would it be to properly state how big of a failure it would be not to trade him?

is there any world where Wentz is on the Eagles next season?  team is openly trying to deal him.  he's ghosted the team and fans..not doing even the minimal "welcome to the team new coach" statements, is by all reasonable measures OUT....meanwhile Hurts is gonna be hosting Eagles wrs for private workouts...not the look of a team that has any thought to Wentz remaining

situation is Lose - Lose

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

im talking from a big picture scenario...all they invested in him...how good he was at one point...how valued that position is around the league...

and they cant get a single first for a former league mvp candidate who is still in his 20's

epic failure

General_Failure

The ideal time to trade him was last year before he became the worst quarterback in the NFL.

MDS

the fact that we're at the point we are is the failure...whether they get 2 2's or a 1 and change is whatever.

they had an mvp qb 3 years ago, signed him to a mega extension last year and now have to trade him. this is as big a failure as it gets regardless of the return

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 15, 2021, 11:03:01 AM
it would be hard to properly state how big of a failure trading wentz for zero #1's would be

Two seconds is the equivalent value of a 1st round pick

Diomedes

it's also double the (admittedly small) chance that Howie will accidentally make a good pick
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger