Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Colts make sense football wise but not on the compensation side. Ballard isn't a dumbshtein who Howie can fleece.

Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy are in win now mode. They're the ones who could offer more. Or be dumb enough to overpay.

Of course the omg surprise team hasn't been thrown out there yet. Wonder who that ends up being?

Jets?
Dolphins?
Saints?
Steelers?
Texans?
Broncos?

It's dumb to trade Wentz btw but if they're going to trade him then Howie better eek every ounce out of the deal he can.

SD

Raiders are a possibility...Gruden loves Wentz

Diomedes

I predict he stays put despite it all.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 10, 2021, 09:38:28 PM
" you aint winning with nicky foles" - lil guy

And Havas saying Mychal Kendricks would be better than Fletch

Good times

cant believe i didnt see the career mediocre qb playing the game of the century in the super bowl...im such an idiot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Latest

Jaws said colts best offer was two 2nds and a future 3rd...Colts said they made a better offer

Team to watch: Denver

MDS

denver just hired a new gm...not sure why he would be desperate

unless horseface trump buttlicker elway is forcing this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 12, 2021, 07:54:04 PM
denver just hired a new gm...not sure why he would be desperate

unless horseface trump buttlicker elway is forcing this

They need a qb...they have pick 9.

QB Eagles

Broncos people said that when Elway was taking a step back, it was for real. He might drop in the office a couple times a year. So their search probably isn't limited to tall white statues anymore.

General_Failure

That doesn't rule out the possibility of him firing whoever doesn't sign a tall white statue.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 12, 2021, 11:12:28 PM
Broncos people said that when Elway was taking a step back, it was for real. He might drop in the office a couple times a year. So their search probably isn't limited to tall white statues anymore.

if thats the case i cant see the new gm, with a probable lame duck head coach, giving up assets for carson wentz. bottoming out this year and picking at the top of the 22 draft makes more sense, you then fire fangio hire a real coach and pick a qb with the skills guys in place they have...or if they love like zach wilson trying to go up and get him.

not going all in for the worst qb in the league

Don Ho

So we best prepare ourselves for the inevitable, Ginger AO1 is ours for keeps.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

That ship has sailed. March 19th is their must trade by date because he's due a $10 million roster bonus...if he's moved after that date that becomes even more dead money.

ice grillin you

I kinda never thought he was going to be moved but dead money and roster bonuses have almost nothing to do with it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 13, 2021, 09:19:36 AM
I kinda never thought he was going to be moved but dead money and roster bonuses have almost nothing to do with it

The dead money will be historic either way...it's definitely worth taking into consideration. Post June 1st they can move him and the dead money will get spread out over 2 years.

Caplans saying Reich said he can build a team around Wentz. Throw in Ertz and get it done.

MDS

the colts continue to make the most sense...they are ready to roll right now and literally do not have a qb on the roster. their best bet to max out their current timeline is taking a chance of the baby ginger and hoping hes a top 15 qb for them.

otherwise, theyre fighting over jameis or hoping to strike gold in the 3rd round of the draft.