Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: Dre Day on February 06, 2021, 11:16:40 PMShe's saying a 1st, Tarik Cohen and BDN. Cohen said he spoke to the coach and GM and he ain't goin nowhere. Her source is probably some dude trying to bang her.

ive had some people tell me she is even hotter in person

goes without saying but she will be the last person to find out if a trade goes down and that includes everyone who doesnt even follow sports
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 07, 2021, 12:15:58 AM

people think shes hot? this is why philly gets clowned on...cause they fawn over trash like her...my local hanover md fridays on any random nite has at least 3 girls hotter than her

shes legit borderline ugly and that takes a lot for me to say about a media personality
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 07, 2021, 12:15:58 AM
Quote from: Dre Day on February 06, 2021, 11:16:40 PMShe's saying a 1st, Tarik Cohen and BDN. Cohen said he spoke to the coach and GM and he ain't goin nowhere. Her source is probably some dude trying to bang her.

goes without saying but she will be the last person to find out if a trade goes down and that includes everyone who doesnt even follow sports

She looks better on tv than in person. She has a mass following of stalkers. The station has to hire personal security for events she attends.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Dre Day on February 07, 2021, 12:59:09 AM
She looks better on tv than in person. She has a mass following of stalkers. The station has to hire personal security for events she attends.

this is my point why philly will always be a second rate city...also everyone looks better on tv cause they have a team dedicated to making you look better

PhillyPhreak54

Nah every city has those weirdos.

The cringiest ones are the wackos who tweet stalker shtein to the local news women...like they've got some shot.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 07, 2021, 12:28:39 AM
my local hanover md fridays on any random nite has at least 3 girls hotter than her

After the pandemic is over I'm coming up there to hang out with you cause I gotta see you in a Friday's.

SD

Eskins reporting the same trade as Nat so we know it's 100% bullshtein. Not that it's happening but Cohen would make zero sense. He's the type of player a contender trades for to add another weapon as a change of pace/spark plug plus he's coming off a torn acl. I'd rather a mid round pick Howie can farg up than a player.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on February 07, 2021, 07:20:45 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on February 07, 2021, 12:28:39 AM
my local hanover md fridays on any random nite has at least 3 girls hotter than her

After the pandemic is over I'm coming up there to hang out with you cause I gotta see you in a Friday's.

you'll be the second white person to ever enter

ice grillin you

Quote from: Dre Day on February 07, 2021, 08:54:29 AM
Eskins reporting the same trade as Nat so we know it's 100% bullshtein. Not that it's happening but Cohen would make zero sense. He's the type of player a contender trades for to add another weapon as a change of pace/spark plug plus he's coming off a torn acl. I'd rather a mid round pick Howie can farg up than a player.

yeah players do nothing for them...they are in full rebuild...that's a big part of why they are moving Wentz to begin with...if it could get me an extra one I'd even be willing to not get any 2021 picks...they need to stockpile as many picks as possible over the next three years

General_Failure

In an ideal world Howie is accumulating draft picks in 2021 and 2022 for his replacement.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

realistically they arent going to be good in 21 or even 22, so yes grabbing picks in 22/23 make the most sense when you can start stockpiling cap space and draft capital at the same time

id seriously consider trading miles sanders right now for that matter

General_Failure

Send Fletcher Cox to the Rams while they're in panic Win Now mode as long as you get some picks out of it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Bears fans generally consider both Cohen and Foles to be major disappointments. If either of them is part of the trade (and I give zero credibility to those tweets), they are basically just throw-ins to get them off the Bears' books, not something being given to the Eagles in lieu of draft picks.

MDS

cohen makes no money...foles really doesnt either but wentz will go poopy in his pants if he so much as sees him, so if they are indeed trading for wentz BDN is either in the deal or being cut

foles as some kind of backup to hurts is sensible if not utterly ridiculous