War with Iran

Started by MURP, February 08, 2006, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Easy now.  They've a much better claim of grievance than the farging kingdom of Saud.  If we're gonna take out savages, lets take out actual savages.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Just turn everything over there into glass. Geopolitics is easy.

General_Failure

I wasn't expecting 9/11 style hot takes when the week started, but here we are.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Israel leveling entire residential enclaves isn't helping matters either, but those motherfargers do NOT play around. 

It's not an eye for an eye with them nor should it be.  They're surrounded on all sides by religious fanatics whose sole ambition in life is to eradicate all Jews.

I'm at least relieved that Biden is in office, though.  I can only imagine what a Republican would do right now. 

Diomedes

Oooh boy.

Hamas is not Palestine/the Palestinian people.  Hamas is a gang.  Gangs flourish in ghettos.  Gaza is a ghetto.  Israel makes sure of that.

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on October 11, 2023, 08:32:12 PMOooh boy.

Hamas is not Palestine/the Palestinian people.  Hamas is a gang.  Gangs flourish in ghettos.  Gaza is a ghetto.  Israel makes sure of that.

this is...true and fair
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Yeah I thought we learned our lesson with 9/11 and our reaction to it.

Obviously what Hamas did was farging horrible on a scale we haven't seen in...well sicne 9/11. You don't have to give them any credit and praise or excuse. But it's hard not to at least mention the conditions the Palestinians are kept in, especially in Gaza. This seemed inevitable, especially after Bibi got all emboldened by Trump and started stepping up the settlements in Palestinian territory. Powder keg waiting to blow.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

How are more than a million people with no water, food, electricy, etc. supposed to evacuate North Gaza?  On foot?  Does Israel expect them to crawl into South Gaza? 

What are they supposed to do when they get there?  There's already another million people there....and they also have no water, no food, no power...

Diomedes

Photos of people fleeing on donkey carts answer my question:  Yes, Israel expect them to crawl out, and will bomb them on their way.  It's almost like Hamas and Israel are made for each other.

Rome

Imagine being surrounded on all sides by people who hate you and want every last one of you to die.  As in total annihilation.

Can't square why their reaction would be off-putting. 

Diomedes

You continue to conflate Hamas with all of the Muslim folks who live in Gaza, West Bank, Lebanon, etc...which is so patently obtuse that I'm having a hard time not thinking you're just trolling. 

By the same "logic" one might argue that all Jews want to kill muslim women and children, because the State of Israel is dropping bombs from F16s on women and children following their own orders to evacuate.

PhillyPhreak54

So they're prepping for a ground war, Israel is.

And I just saw where Iran told Israel to chill or else.

No bueno

Rome

Israel will wipe out Iran in a week.  And it's high time they do. 

Diomedes

lol, there's my answer.  Trolling it is.