Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Time to start the spring training countdown for this team to win 89 and get eliminated painfully again.

Or maybe not since they haven't done jack shtein to improve

ice grillin you

I guess basketball and hockey dont exist

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Of course they do.

And I love watching this Sixers team. Admittedly I'm not a huge hockey guy but I watch when they're on.

ice grillin you

you dont care about hockey or basketball if you are counting down to baseball the minute the eagles lose
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

leyton orient has 10 points in its last 4 matches and is up to 10th place in the league one table
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2024, 10:55:38 PMTime to start the spring training countdown for this team to win 89 and get eliminated painfully again.

Or maybe not since they haven't done jack shtein to improve

Dombrowski has something up his sleeve! (sick of hearing that like I am Hurts saying we haven't played our best football yet)
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Or doesn't take a die hard fan to know the Sixers ain't doing shtein this year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Heading to jolly old England in June for the Phillies game (Sunday game I think). Then over to Spain for a week.

PhillyPhreak54

SD!

Spanish women mmmmm

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 16, 2024, 10:03:09 PMSD!

Spanish women mmmmm

What's up bro...dark hair dark complexion can't wait

Geowhizzer

MDS

i felt like i had cancer watching him manage

welcome back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hope he can beat it. Thats rough.