Happy Birthday SD Eagle and welcome back to Philly!

Started by PhillyGirl, December 10, 2005, 06:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

* General_Failure slaps you with a large trout

You have to keep scrolling to make it work. Like three days worth of scrolling.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Cerevant

Quote from: rjs246 on December 12, 2005, 07:03:49 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on December 12, 2005, 06:55:35 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on December 12, 2005, 06:51:05 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on December 12, 2005, 06:47:01 PM
Lord of the Rings kicks ass but I'm a much bigger fan of the books than I was the movies, not that they aren't great.

I agree but I will gladly spend an afternoon drinking heavily and watching any of the movies.

I have all the extended versions, they're a lot closer to the book and worth checking out if you haven't seen them

Dude, I have all three extended versions as well. Never thought I'd see a movie with deleted scenes that actually made the movie better. Too bad you have to invest a full farging day to watch them. I wonder if anyone has bothered to hit the quote button on these things to read what we're writing. Suckers.
And, if you want to waste a whole weekend, you have to watch all the special features!  Also, it is also cool to watch the movie with the PJ commentary.  I still think Phillipa Boyens is a fat arrogant bitch who thinks she can write better than Tolkien. :paranoid
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.

BigEd76

Quote from: rjs246 on December 12, 2005, 07:19:06 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on December 12, 2005, 07:17:17 PM
Control + scroll button on the mouse. Who needs to quote to read anything?

OK, so first of all I had no idea you could do that. Second, on my monitor it still doesn't get big enough to read. And third, you're a nerd too, nerd.

No need to CTL+scroll or copy-and-paste....just click the Quote button and pretend to start a new post...  :P

T_Section224

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 13, 2005, 10:37:17 AMNo need to CTL+scroll or copy-and-paste....just click the Quote button and pretend to start a new post... :P
NERD!
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Cerevant

An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Wingspan

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 13, 2005, 10:37:17 AM
Quote from: rjs246 on December 12, 2005, 07:19:06 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on December 12, 2005, 07:17:17 PM
Control + scroll button on the mouse. Who needs to quote to read anything?

OK, so first of all I had no idea you could do that. Second, on my monitor it still doesn't get big enough to read. And third, you're a nerd too, nerd.

No need to CTL+scroll or copy-and-paste....just click the Quote button and pretend to start a new post...  :P

Quote from: rjs246 on December 12, 2005, 07:03:49 PM
Dude, I have all three extended versions as well. Never thought I'd see a movie with deleted scenes that actually made the movie better. Too bad you have to invest a full farging day to watch them. I wonder if anyone has bothered to hit the quote button on these things to read what we're writing. Suckers.

::)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on December 12, 2005, 06:25:19 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 12, 2005, 06:24:33 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on December 12, 2005, 06:23:46 PM
D&D is where I draw the line. Even I can make fun of those freaks. Oh yeah and Magic the Gathering. Talk about a human bonfire waiting to happen.

See, I don't even know what the farg that is. LOL

Ask your loser younger cousins/nephews/nieces. You know which ones I'm talking about.

Or you could just ask your significantly younger husband, CraddleRobber.