A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Georgia was the epicenter of the stolen election world walker was  a trump guy and a lunatic...it easily could have went in that direction...to his or his peoples credit it didn't
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Probably got word from GOP higher ups to shut the farg up about stolen elections since they got whipped in the general.

MDS

kari lake and her soft filter are still fighting the election...its gone nowhere. nobody cares and the vote was certified. walker is too dumb and too disliked to start a riot if he could even spell riot.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 07, 2022, 11:17:21 AM
I have to say as bad a candidate as Herschel was and he's even a worse person his concession speech was very good and important

It was the most sense I ever heard him make by a long shot. He specifically mentioned "always upholding the constitution under any circumstances" which I thought was maybe a shot at Trump. Maybe giving him too much credit but just seemed like an odd comment to make during a concession speech.

MDS

bwahaha..charlie kirk that moon faced nazi is getting emails like this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Rafael Cruz has an LGBTQ daughter.  She tried to kill herself yesterday. 

One would assume that an event like this would cause someone to take stock of their life and what their words and actions do to those around them.

Of course this is Ted Cruz so he will undoubtedly double down on his bigoted schtick. 

I hope the girl recovers.

Diomedes

Ted Cruz is an awful human being.  If he were my dad, I'd be suicidal too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

maybe if she went through with it he would realize its because of how awful he is and change, but that would require ted to be a human being capable of feelings

General_Failure

Dude didn't even go home to check on her.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

He only flees when there are people dying from freezing.

Diomedes

Yeah, maybe if she made the attempt in Mexico he'd show up.

in other sad-but-makes-sense political news:

Sinema changed her party affiliation to "independent."

*sigh

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

She's a lying piece of unfiltered shtein. 

MDS

for the next 2 years this probably will not matter much...i say probably because as a grifting funhole you never quite know what this phony is capable of

what will matter is if she runs as an indp to sink the democrat in that election. she is doing this because her polling is terrible and they were going to primary her. now shes basically saying dont run against me or else ill blow it up. she is a vile, vile person hanging on to whatever semblance of power she has. grotesque.

Diomedes

ice grillin you

you subscribe to the digital post dio?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous