A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

SD

Thank you young bucks for getting out and voting

https://twitter.com/victorshi2020/status/1590496005153492993 46&t=NOLD9hi89vKnZPLK0ASb3A

MDS

turnout was still relatively weak among them though...if they ever hit the numbers boomers do its game over

overall, turnout was off 1 million in terms of total house votes from 2018. it was off 90k in philly from 18, as well. i think thats 100% trump anger that isnt there anymore.

wasserman seems to think NV and AZ are in good shape for us. that would mean 51, i see no way warnock would lose the runoff if its 50-49 going in.

dems also took back the pa house, which is shocking to me. mastriano sunk the whole party lol
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Can I go back to eating Martins rolls?  Or am I stuck with Old Tyme forever?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like Bobo has pulled ahead in CO

Hopefully there are more votes in dem counties to pull Frisch back up

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 10, 2022, 12:44:45 PM
turnout was still relatively weak among them though...if they ever hit the numbers boomers do its game over

overall, turnout was off 1 million in terms of total house votes from 2018. it was off 90k in philly from 18, as well. i think thats 100% trump anger that isnt there anymore.

wasserman seems to think NV and AZ are in good shape for us. that would mean 51, i see no way warnock would lose the runoff if its 50-49 going in.

dems also took back the pa house, which is shocking to me. mastriano sunk the whole party lol

Do I thank women then?

Walker without the Kemp votes is probably dead but let's take no chances.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 10, 2022, 01:23:39 PM
Looks like Bobo has pulled ahead in CO

Hopefully there are more votes in dem counties to pull Frisch back up

Everywhere left to be counted are Frisch strongholds.  That dumb whore will be back to sucking dicks on I-80 truck stops this time next week.

SD

Onlyfans with guns up her snatch

MDS

ballot dump hopefully coming by EOD in the bigger dem county in the boobert race...hopefully its a big dump all over that whore's face
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

If she goes to onlyfans gonna need lil guy to sign up and share the log in

MDS

i wouldnt even stick a finger in that diseased box of hers

General_Failure

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on November 10, 2022, 02:22:40 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 10, 2022, 12:44:45 PM

Do I thank women then?

Not the white ones, they voted republican.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on November 10, 2022, 06:26:33 PM
i wouldnt even stick a finger in that diseased box of hers

Lolol

Looks like she's gonna pull it out. I'm sure she will come out running her mouth too.

Geowhizzer

SD

I'd say lock him up but feel like we've exhausted that avenue