A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

until he is ordered to die nothing will matter

he hasnt committed a crime that will send him to jail and there is no way to prevent him from broadcasting...hell never pay that money, hes dead broke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Schiff just said that the J6 committee discovered that the Secret Service knew 10 days in advance that the Proud Boys were going to occupy buildings.

Wow.

SD

There's some kind of subpoena of it for Trump coming after the break too

In other Trump news the fbi has video of someone moving additional boxes to and from the room at Mar a lago. If they can get the person to testify they moved them at the direction of Trump that's clearly obstruction.

PhillyPhreak54

Man...this hearing is blasting away. They've got mountains of evidence.

Everyone needs to go down for this.

And I'm still amazed at Donald farging Trump being the guy these people did this shtein for.

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1580636199404048384 46&t=99rb69vP4Jza4reAo56WvA

MDS

has any american in modern history committed more crimes and not faced any consequences for them than trump

thinking about all the things hes done since the 70s that have been repugnant/illegal and the zero days in jail hes had make me irate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Without running an actual corporation, no.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 13, 2022, 10:41:25 PM
has any american in modern history committed more crimes and not faced any consequences for them than trump

thinking about all the things hes done since the 70s that have been repugnant/illegal and the zero days in jail hes had make me irate

not as irate as rod blagojevich
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

try explaining to your 2012 self how this is a thing that happened

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on October 14, 2022, 11:39:35 PM
try explaining to your 2012 self how this is a thing that happened

I'm still annoyed at this.  How Warnock didn't wipe the floor with him is beyond me.  The irony in all of it is that the Democrats will never win big because they are just too farging nice. 

If Warnock did 1% of the awful things Hershel did the debate would have been 99% about them.  Instead walker gets a pass. 

This race will be close and it sickens me.

PhillyPhreak54

Please tell me this fargin lunatic has no shot in PA

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1583201646229999616 46&t=84ykWiV3eKYos8tKjV999w

MDS

he has no shot but oz certainly does

Quote from: phattymatty on October 20, 2022, 02:47:59 PM
How Warnock didn't wipe the floor with him is beyond me. 

georgia is a republican state...theres enough of a % of white people from the suburbs that didnt like trump. dont get it twisted.

they won 2 senate seats in jan 2021 because maga idiots were so depressed and thought their votes werent going to count. the osoff seat was on that ballot because purdue barely fell under 50% in november (remember, purdue easily beat osoff in november on the same ticket biden beat trump). they do antiquated runoffs that were designed to prevent black candidates from winning so the whole thing was really just a 1 in a million technicality.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Pennsyltucky is too strong to ignore.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 20, 2022, 09:15:12 PM
Oz really has a chance?!

today's poll came from a right wing outlet but it had them 46-46...the average is fetterman +2 i want to say. well within toss up territory. other national polling has seen people drifting away from abortion and toward the economy which is good for republicans.

the ads here have been relentless classifying fetterman as both AOC jr and that your daughter will be raped/youll be homeless if you elect him

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 20, 2022, 09:15:12 PM
Oz really has a chance?!

https://twitter.com/umichvoter/status/1582749238877835266 46&t=h1fz39O2AMJxiPs7m2oQrw

Nothing makes me want to be violent than moron voters like this.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds