A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lol what did havas do to get banned...him and romey are peas in a pod

gonna do some door knocking this weekend. get off your butts and save democracy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I've been blue check suspended several times.  I don't even bother responding anymore.  I read what I want and just ignore the stupidity. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2022, 10:56:05 AM
lol what did havas do to get banned...him and romey are peas in a pod

gonna do some door knocking this weekend. get off your butts and save democracy

I don't know and they won't tell me.  I cursed in a few tweets but not at anyone just regular shtein. It's so random.   
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

when trolling maga gets too real
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

General_Failure

I'm almost looking forward to the green Let's Grow Brandon flags that are surely coming.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like a business idea for ya!

MDS

Eagaholic

Yesterday Putin turned 70, and was surrounded with all kinds of fawning dignitaries, sycophants and elites. Today Ukraine blew up the bridge from Russia to Crimea, which was Putin's pet project and symbol of his achievements. It now serves as a critical artery for the military supply chain in the Ukraine south and east.

Deutche Welle (rough German equivalent of BBC or PBS) just had the burn of the year - a split screen mock up with the left side showing the visually spectacular bridge explosion, and on the right side a black and white clip of Marilyn Monroe singing "Happy Birthday Mr President."   A+

PhillyPhreak54

Scumbag Alex Jones is ordered to pay a collective $636.6 MILLION to the families of Sandy Hook victims in his second trial.

PhillyPhreak54

Sorry that is now $965 million