A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Garland filed to unseal the contents of the search warrant and inventory of items that were confiscated. Trump and his legal team are within their rights to release both without the doj. If the gqp weren't a bunch of disgusting deplorable pieces of shtein they'd maybe want to question why Trump's lawyers haven't made these documents public.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: TAFKASD on August 11, 2022, 03:49:35 PM
Garland filed to unseal the contents of the search warrant and inventory of items that were confiscated. Trump and his legal team are within their rights to release both without the doj. If the gqp weren't a bunch of disgusting deplorable pieces of shtein they'd maybe want to question why Trump's lawyers haven't made these documents public.

The 180 by the idiots is amusing.

WHATS IN THE SEARCH WARRANT?!

DOJ decides to unseal it

HEY WHY ARE YOU RUSHING TO UNSEAL THIS?

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

I mean I guess maybe someone loved him but...good riddance.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

One less voter. We need to pump those numbers up. Let's go civil war.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Beautiful treason. Only the best espionage, let me tell you.

A lot more scrutiny now towards the relationship with him and the Saudis.

SD

General_Failure

Take that, Obama! He couldn't provide the nuclear documents for his nuclear family.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

Eh, we should expect these kind of things when we elect a president who never had a drink or cigarette.

Geowhizzer

Salman Rushdie stabbed (reportedly 15 times) before giving a lecture in New York.  In surgery as of 5 pm; the Assailant is Hadi Matar, 24, of New Jersey.