The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 25, 2014, 12:24:52 PM
Watched Questioning Darwin on HBO the other night.  Wonder what their feelings are on the weather

i wonder what hobby lobby's are
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Dillen

It was 77 degrees in NY's capital region yesterday. Right now there's 2 inches of snow on the ground.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah we got a cold snap too. It was 45 this morning and windy.

I'm becoming intolerant of the cold down here.

Sgt PSN

Had flurries here today but no accumulation. Farg winter.

General_Failure

It was 80 and rainy here today.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

it was in the 50s and i couldnt take it

never leaving mexico
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on April 16, 2014, 12:24:42 AM
It was 80 and rainy here today.

89 even further south.  Cloudly, but no rain.

General_Failure

I'll pray for you and your family.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Just had a pretty bad hailstorm here. I grabbed one off the deck that was about the size of a half dollar, but someone in my area posted a picture of one that was the size of a golfball. Don't think I've ever seen golfball sized hail in Delaware.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Yeah, I just passed through a hailstorm on 97 northbound, around Millersville.  I haven't seen hail in a long time.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Same here...haven't had any in the city since I moved here and my truck is thankful for that.

Seabiscuit36

got acorn sized hail here in North East, MD.  Tornado apparently hit APG. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Baseball sized here last night. Need some new gutters and a new deck box and I've got a couple of dings on the top of my grill.

I got lucky though....my mom's minivan no longer has a windshield or rear window and her gazebo had 4 or 5 holes in the roof.

phattymatty

yeah i looked at FB this morning and all my reading people have no windows in their cars. shtein looked crazy.