Any Interest in a CF Golf Outting?

Started by Wingspan, July 23, 2008, 04:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 23, 2008, 07:13:36 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2008, 06:38:23 PM
my group was me, a black dude, a mexican dude and another whitey.

Now we know the real reason you didn't get in.

Quote from: reese125 on July 23, 2008, 06:39:53 PM
cmon Phreak...you cant be sporting Wranglers and t-shirt on the course..you need to buck up and sport a collared dry-fit shirt when its that hot out

Have to agree.  Hell, they probably would have been alright if you had a mock collar.  But an Eagles t-shirt and basketball shorts?  No.

Whats wrong with golfing in Nike shorts and a t-shirt? To hell with that get dressed up junk.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2008, 10:26:26 PM
Whats wrong with golfing in Nike shorts and a t-shirt? To hell with that get dressed up junk.

Same thing that's wrong with you rocking the Five-Fo at Machu Picchu... it just ain't done, cowboy.

PhillyPhreak54

Its my sole purpose in life to now wear an Eagles jersey at every land mark I go to from now on. I'll make a placard that say HI ROMEY. :-*

Diomedes

so the only actual change in your plan is to add the placard?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Yeti

I'm in.  As long as two of the holes are at Susie's.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2008, 10:26:26 PM

Time to break out the tuxedo t-shirt.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

reese125

Wing, were you just asking if they was an interest or do you actually have a plan on putting this thing together if there are enough heads involved?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Wingspan

Quote from: reese125 on July 24, 2008, 01:38:59 PM
Wing, were you just asking if they was an interest or do you actually have a plan on putting this thing together if there are enough heads involved?

Both...

i suppose.

putting it together is just calling a golf course and getting tee times back to back base on how many 4somes there are.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.