I have a 26 hour train ride at 305

we all bills mafia today!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

christ

outside the NE corridor, AMTRAK is worse than Greyhound
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Hey, I'll have you know their high speed rail service gets up to nearly 70 miles an hour in some spots!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

22-pound bird.  16-year-old son.  I'll be lucky to get a bite.

MDS

got mac and cheese going in the crock pot

white people tg boutta be spiced up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Havas about to smash a mickeys 40 and a Bobbie sammich for thanksgiving

General_Failure

I didn't order it, but I had one of those stuffed turkey hoagies from Wawa for lunch. Why someone would order that on Thanksgiving I have no idea. Anyway, I don't recommend cranberry and pickles together.

PhillyPhreak54

God no.

Bread, mayo, turkey, stuffing, cranberry. That's it.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

I can't believe the footage of the stupid cops getting the UPS driver killed in Florida.

General_Failure

So the two robbers died, the hostage died, and a someone in another car died. Someone's getting administrative leave for this screw up, you can bet on that.

PhillyPhreak54

Admin leave, with pay, and a medal.

The Miramar PD tweeted that how no LEO's died and they got roasted.

I mean the cops were using cars with people in them as moving screens. JFC.

Diomedes

Until I learn more, I'm not ready to castigate the cops.  Police officers aren't Army Rangers.  I don't expect them to operate like it.

I don't know what the shooters were armed with but in the clip I saw, there were a lot of bullets flying in the middle of a really densely populated area, what are the cops supposed to do there? 

Looks to me like a predictable scene in a place where an extremely high number of humans have access to guns.   Things like this are why police departments are increasingly pro-gun control.  They can't stop this madness no matter how many guns they have, or how much training they have. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 28, 2019, 10:42:57 PM
God no.

Bread, mayo, turkey, stuffing, cranberry. That's it.

i just threw up thinking about cranberry and mayo in the same bite.