Previous topic - Next topic

SD

This Bills/Vikings game is wild

PhillyPhreak54

Josh Allen is a loser

And I'm cooked in the bullet

MDS

i have buf -4 so this has been...great

buffalo has blown this game 10 different ways, farging pink irish prick mcdermott
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

chi up by 2 tds...L

buff up by 17...L

the even out had to happen to me eventually
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow
This game is farging bonkers

MDS

josh allen maga chudding

complete disaster for buffalo

MDS

dak melting down because of rudy ford

what a day at the barn

PhillyPhreak54

That's ex Eagle Rudy Ford again!

Eagaholic

I saw the last 5 minutes of the Vikes/Bills and it felt like a full game. Crazy. I would have bet good money Cuzzo would be the one to choke rather than Allen.

MDS

how can josh mcdaniels still have a job

on pace to lose to a guy who was on daddy duty last week

PhillyPhreak54

The Packers not holding here is peak Cheesehead dumbfargery.

Btw I love how everyone is jacking the Vikings off now. Keep pumping them up, folks. The ghosts of dreams and nightmares and skol chants loom

Bills are frauds.

MDS

i really need the packers here to get something on the board this week

every week that goes by mcvay looks like a bigger and bigger doofus not taking the amazon money

raiders are the biggest trash fire in the game and its not even close

General_Failure

The Packers are gonna choke this game away, I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

The punt return fumble and Mr Ayahuasca missing the wide open WR streaking down the right side killed GB's shot

28-14 now

No chance the Pack comes back

MDS