Week Two - 2022

Started by Diomedes, September 15, 2022, 06:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Hot Doctor Nurse Wife informs me that we do not have Amazon Prime so I won't be watching tonight.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

We will need Teevee Todd to provide us with streaming numbers.

Should be a good game. Despite no Keenan Allen

Geowhizzer

Have Prime, but the feed's been pretty hit or miss.  Looks like it's straight out of the 1940s right now.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 15, 2022, 07:39:46 PM
We will need Teevee Todd to provide us with streaming numbers.

Should be a good game. Despite no Keenan Allen

expectations are 8 mil but itll take into next week to get the numbers...thats pretty low for a primetime nfl game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on September 15, 2022, 06:58:33 PM
Hot Doctor Nurse Wife informs me that we do not have Amazon Prime so I won't be watching tonight.

You don't actually need Prime, you can watch it for free on Twitch. https://twitch.tv/primevideo

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

People have mentioned picture issues like Geo but mine has been crystal clear

Derwin James pulled a BDawk and slammed Kelce. And then Andy turtled and kicked a 19yd FG

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein Herbert wyd bro

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 15, 2022, 10:36:05 PM
Holy shtein Herbert wyd bro

chargers playing 4d chess

he was motioning to come out of the game bc he was gassed...they just *had* to be in tempo and kept him in. he made a mental mistake. then on the ensuing 3rd down they over think it and run the ball.

this is why theyre the chargers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Got his riblets cooked

He's back in

phattymatty

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 15, 2022, 09:16:02 PM
Have Prime, but the feed's been pretty hit or miss.  Looks like it's straight out of the 1940s right now.

Haha yeah I starting watching through the Roku Prime app and it was VCR quality.  I switched to the Prime app straight through the smart tv and it was 100x better. 

PhillyPhreak54

Damn

Jameis has four fractures in his back and is playing

PhillyPhreak54

Wentz and the Commies look zesty - beautiful

Giants have recovered two fumbles and only have two FGs to show for it

Dolphins shteinting the bed. Opening KOR TD and a bad pick and about to be down 14-0

PhillyPhreak54

JFC Lions

Went for it inside the five on 4th and goal and can't score

PhillyPhreak54

Jalen Mills INT

Come on Dolphins