Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

To my knowledge, Snyder isn't running concentration camps. The people that go to their home games aren't forced against their will, probably.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Only because he has more power, I think.  The two are very similar.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

General_Failure

Snyder is where Trump would be if 28 other insufferable pricks could put up with him long enough to let him buy an NFL franchise.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

They handle a lot of domains for sports teams. That's one of the names the XFL was thinking of using for their DC team.

General_Failure

The Washington Football Team. Temp name until someone sells Snyder the rights to an actual name.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1286334645903265794

ice grillin you

i just wanna know the important stuff....like are 60 year old white doods dressed as native americans still allowed in the stadium
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Marketing opportunity

Make masks with pig snouts on them

General_Failure

Don't they already sell Blue Lives Matter masks?

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Alex Smith is medically cleared to return to football, pending his physical with the Washington Football Team on Monday.