Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Under any other President in our history, the United States, likely in combination with other nations but acting alone if necessary, would make Russia regret this policy.  The response would be direct and painful, and the message would be delivered not only to Putin, but to all nations and leaders in the world. 

Under Trump, that's not a foregone conclusion, and the chance is high that he might so cock up a response that it would be worse than not responding at all.

I rather hope he continues to lap at Putin's hands and shrinks from making a reply, so that the next President can direct retaliation.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

So, our tax money has definitely gone to paying back his loans that were then used to pay for bounties on our troops. That's cool. Take that, liberals! We're making America so great again that you're constantly triggered.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Biden's doing a speech and taking questions in Wilmington right now. It's so nice to listen to an adult. He's been calm, cool and collective the entire time. A reporter asked him about debating Trump and his face lit up and said "I'm really looking forward to it".

Munson

It does kinda suck that he's so old now because the 2012 VP debate proved dude knew how to be vicious and aggressive and sound good doing it. He can't do that as much anymore and it sucks because it's gonna be our only opportunity to see it happen to Trump lol. HRC had to retain a certain level of calm/even demeanor to not seem like an angry aggressive woman.

But yeah the Trump camapign has made expectations for Biden so low that he's gonna end up getting great marks in the debates just for making sense most of the time.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

I literally can not conceive of a person who, after this farging year, is going to be swayed by a debate between these two. There just can't be actual human being sitting there going "I don't know, the world's completely farged but maybe I'll vote for Trump."

hunt

Quote from: General_Failure on June 30, 2020, 02:50:30 PM
I literally can not conceive of a person who, after this farging year, is going to be swayed by a debate between these two. There just can't be actual human being sitting there going "I don't know, the world's completely farged but maybe I'll vote for Trump."

it's frightening that 35% of the country will vote for him even if he takes a shtein on stage during the debates.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Munson

Quote from: hunt on June 30, 2020, 03:08:23 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on June 30, 2020, 02:50:30 PM

it's frightening that 35% of the country will vote for him even if he takes a shtein on stage during the debates.

They'd think it was a great troll of the libs, absolutely hilarious.

But Obama coffee cup tan suit feet on desk? Disrespectful. Beneath the office.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

It's easy to figure out the mind of a racist. What I can't figure out is what kind of hamster is powering the brain of someone who has actually been personally effected by three years of this bullshtein and isn't 100% sure of who they're going to vote for. The racists have been affected too, but they're happy to do so if it means everyone else gets it worse.

SD

Quote from: Munson on June 30, 2020, 02:45:08 PM
It does kinda suck that he's so old now because the 2012 VP debate proved dude knew how to be vicious and aggressive and sound good doing it. He can't do that as much anymore and it sucks because it's gonna be our only opportunity to see it happen to Trump lol. HRC had to retain a certain level of calm/even demeanor to not seem like an angry aggressive woman.

But yeah the Trump camapign has made expectations for Biden so low that he's gonna end up getting great marks in the debates just for making sense most of the time.

Agreed. My nightmare with Biden is senility but Ive listened to each and every time he speaks and he's 100% fine. He'll make sense in a debate whereas Trump will rabble his nonsense. He was asked a few times about debates and each time he said I can't wait.

General_Failure

Geowhizzer

Rome

So he's actually been for it the whole time he's been against it?

He literally cannot get the farg out soon enough. 

General_Failure

He'd have worn one to cover up his chins the whole time if it didn't ruin his makeup. Hell, he'd have made money on it.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

oann commissioned a "poll" in arizona...1/3rd of the people they spoke to voted for clinton in 16 (she lost by like 3 pts)

result? trump +4

so in a cooked poll by a mega sycophantic outlet, they best they could do was +4. el. oh. el.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.